The Student Room Group

I just watched hours of YouTube

More specifically, it started off from a link on Reddit to some dude who memorised all the values of the prizes on The Price is Right (US version), and won the Showcase (i.e. the grand prize), by being exactly on the value of several things including holidays, pool table etc etc.

Then I kept watching other videos related to this, so more price is right, then it turned to family feuds (family fortunes in the UK), then the weakest link, then Who Wants to be a Millionaire fail clips

Aw man, it was so funny, and such a good way of procrastinating tbh

I said to myself, let's do some work -- the dominant procrastinator in me said no

and now here I am,the ultimate procrastination site known to man - TSR

also

cool story bro

Scroll to see replies

I like watching cute animals on youtube. I can spend hours just watching videos of cats. :ahee:

Edit: I guess people don't like cats.
(edited 11 years ago)
Congratulations, now reward your hard work with a Kit Kat.
I don't know what's more ludicrous your story or the fact that you believe your inane ramblings deserve a thread.
Reply 4
Original post by Dejah Thoris
I don't know what's more ludicrous your story or the fact that you believe your inane ramblings deserve a thread.

Hey, I rarely make threads.

And when I do, they're pretty damn good.

Plus its in Chat

y u mad for
Reply 5
Original post by tinkertailor
Congratulations, now reward your hard work with a Kit Kat.

If I had one, I would.

Ooh, she's mad.

It's in chat. You know. For chatting. :cool:
Original post by tehforum

And when I do, they're pretty damn good.

Plus its in Chat

y u mad for

The fact that you rarely make threads doesn't warrant the creation of this one. That's like a murder saying I don't usually kill people but when I do...

And yes, I'm so mad.
Reply 8
The fact that you rarely make threads doesn't warrant the creation of this one. That's like a murder saying I don't usually kill people but when I do...

And yes, I'm so mad.

I don't usually kill people but when I do it's pretty damn gruesome
Reply 9
I do this. I find one funny video on YouTube and then I spend hours watching related videos...damn that side bar.
And then at around half 11 at night I panic that I haven't done any uni work and spend half and hour doing **** until I fall asleep.

It's an endless cycle of procrastination.
More specifically, it started off from a link on Reddit to some dude who memorised all the values of the prizes on The Price is Right (US version), and won the Showcase (i.e. the grand prize), by being exactly on the value of several things including holidays, pool table etc etc.

Then I kept watching other videos related to this, so more price is right, then it turned to family feuds (family fortunes in the UK), then the weakest link, then Who Wants to be a Millionaire fail clips

I said to myself, let's do some work -- the dominant procrastinator in me said no

also

cool story bro

Yea?
Reply 11
Original post by coolstorybrother
Yea?

Apt.
repped

also

cool story bro

brool story co

tumblr_lcfota2ELC1qd1c3go1_1280.jpg
Youtube is a strange place. You never know where you'll end up. I once watched a guy playing the scariest video game and I don't even play video games. I was originally watching weird pokemon facts. :facepalm:
Reply 14
Original post by OMGWTFBBQ
brool story co

tumblr_lcfota2ELC1qd1c3go1_1280.jpg

Indeed, good sir.

Original post by lyrical_lie
Youtube is a strange place. You never know where you'll end up. I once watched a guy playing the scariest video game and I don't even play video games. I was originally watching weird pokemon facts. :facepalm:

Now I'm watching

Hilariously good
I just watched series one to five of peep show. Get over it, times gone and you haven't done anything. Welcome to my world out of term time. I doubt anyone does stuff like that whilst they're working or in education.

On the other hand, I am prolific in my thread-making. :u:
Reply 17
Original post by Astrtricks
I just watched series one to five of peep show. Get over it, times gone and you haven't done anything. Welcome to my world out of term time. I doubt anyone does stuff like that whilst they're working or in education.

Lol, I'm at uni, should be working

:colone:
Reply 19
Now I'm watching

Hilariously good

O.M.F.G....

I couldn't make it to the end, I had to stop it.

And I've watched every episode of The Office.

Quick Reply

Latest