The Student Room Group

What would you do if you could change sex for the day?

Scroll to see replies

I would walk around topless since I have no plans to do that in my female body xD
I think it's going to be sex and bj for almost every girl. I have asked many friends if they'd give me one if I was a guy for the day. If I ever get the opportunity I'm cashing in on all of these. Lets hope medical research moves into this important area.
Reply 42
Work out a way to make it permanent.

If this isn't possible:
Pee standing up as much as possible
Have sex
Masturbate
Beat my brothers at some sport for once
Find mens' changing rooms :P
I'd probably wake up with a hard on, walk up and down the stairs and give peeing a go (with the hard on - I hear these tasks are pretty difficult), I'd then spend the rest of the morning getting off. About lunch time I'd get a haircut and go shopping for guy clothes and boxers. When I got home I'd punch myself in the balls - to see what all the comotion is about. I'd spend the afternoon recovering. In the evening I'd go out clubbing, drink beer and find myself a girl to have sex with.
Original post by Humbert Humbert
I'd want nice big bambi eyes, wear lots of make-up and have spectacular tits. I'd lay jelly and ice cream on them, and haven given myself a neck like a gazelle I'd make a buffet on my tits every single day. The objects I'd shove up myself would never end. No size or shape would be too much. I'd ride the thickest cock till I burst and dyke it up every other day. I'd develop a girlish giggle, have long flowing tresses and drag my bleeding pussy along a shopping mall floor and paint the town red.

:lol:
Pout all day in the mirror.

Dat ass!

Dem tits!

Original post by xOHarriet
I'd probably wake up with a hard on, walk up and down the stairs and give peeing a go (with the hard on - I hear these tasks are pretty difficult)...

Not hard.

Impossible.
(edited 11 years ago)
What if you changed into a woman and got pregnant? What would happen when you changed back?
Masturbate.
Something with my boobs and enjoy being hit on.
I'd probably wake up with a hard on, walk up and down the stairs and give peeing a go (with the hard on - I hear these tasks are pretty difficult)

You have no idea...

When I got home I'd punch myself in the balls - to see what all the comotion is about.

I cannot advise this.

...and find myself a girl to have sex with.

And then learn that as a man this is far easier said than done! Although knowing how girls think might give you some advantages here. You could potentially be a god.
Reply 50
Apply for car insurance while I can for the day

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 51
It would be awesome to be able to not wear a bra all day :smile: I'd like to Pee standing up and get my bf to turn into a girl then we could have sex as opposites and it would be Like were in each.others bodies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i would **** a million chicks, yah bro
Reply 53
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
I would have sex with both a guy and a girl. Totally. Because I would never get to do that ever again as a guy.

And I'd pee standing up. A lot.

And walk around shirtless.

My list is exactly the same.
Reply 54
Sex. And lots of masturbation. Then I'd spend the rest of the day looking at the amazing tits I would ideally have.

I'd probably wake up with a hard on, walk up and down the stairs and give peeing a go (with the hard on - I hear these tasks are pretty difficult), I'd then spend the rest of the morning getting off. About lunch time I'd get a haircut and go shopping for guy clothes and boxers. When I got home I'd punch myself in the balls - to see what all the comotion is about. I'd spend the afternoon recovering. In the evening I'd go out clubbing, drink beer and find myself a girl to have sex with.

As has been mentioned, it cannot be done.
Reply 55
When I got home I'd punch myself in the balls - to see what all the comotion is about.

I think if you could do this it'd be great to raise awareness. I got fully booted in the bits playing football about a week ago and I still don't really want to be alive any more.

I love how all the girls in this thread are like "Awh yeah I'd go find a girl and screw her" like all the full time guys aren't all trying to do that all the time anyway (usually unsuccessfully).
sleep
Original post by chrisawhitmore
You rang.

This comment just made my day.
Reply 58
honestly? probably just play with my new breasts all day
Reply 59
Do as much sexual stuff as possible to see how it feels.
Jump up and down and flap my penis about (it might sound daft, but I know it's something I'd do).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending