The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Hi I'm Laura ! I'm 21 and I'm living in wembley I think ! Oh and I'm doing law :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by laurahelena
Hi I'm Laura ! I'm 21 and I'm living in wembley I think ! Oh and I'm doing law :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Another law student yay!:biggrin:
Ha I know! Havnt seen anyone else doing it !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Hey I'm doing History at Regents and staying at Student Court hopefully!
aw I'm doing fashion buying aswell! iv only applied for accommodation at harrow purely for ease as its closer x
Reply 25
Original post by ChelseaC
Hey I'm doing History at Regents and staying at Student Court hopefully!

I've just finished my first year doing History at Westminster - be prepared for them to not help much with how to do the coursework, give you rubbish (sometimes rude) feedback and give you feedback late. This sounds really crap but I want to help freshers go in knowing what that uni is really like, not with the image they create for you!
Reply 26
Going to be studying Psychology at Regent Street, will be staying at Wembley.

Anyone know what events will be going on during freshers? A little worried as I drink but I'm not the type to go out clubbing :/
The format of this discussion reminds me somewhat of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting... But hey ho, I'm Joe and I'll be studying Commercial Music Performance at Harrow Campus and will be living in Harrow Hall!
Has anyone else applied for halls yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joedperkins
The format of this discussion reminds me somewhat of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting... But hey ho, I'm Joe and I'll be studying Commercial Music Performance at Harrow Campus and will be living in Harrow Hall!
Has anyone else applied for halls yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, a whole load of us did first day it was available, but I don't think anyone's heard back yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kindergartencop
Yeah, a whole load of us did first day it was available, but I don't think anyone's heard back yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay. I'm kinda worried I won't get a place, cause I haven't applied yet. Planning on doing so in the next few days. Also kudos on the username, I love that film.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Hey I'm Meg from London, I'll be studying Management BA and I'll be at Marylebone campus. Seems like no one chose any of management courses lol.
Reply 31
Someone said that we don't hear back about halls til June, which is a little worrying! Just wanna know if I've got a room >< we should be ok though, well looking forward to it!
Reply 32
Hellooo, I'm going to be a Fashion Buying Management student at Westminster in September and fancied joining in the conversation :smile:
Reply 33
Sarah and I'll be doing Fashion Buying Management in September :-) Am from the Isle of Man so will be staying at Harrow halls too! Providing I get a room anyway :-)
Reply 34
Im Vanessa, 20, going to be studying Psychology BSc & hopefully i'll be at Wembley too! :smile:
Reply 35
Ohh and i'm new haha :smile:
Reply 36
hello there, i am vatsala from india. going to study ma global media at harrow....
Reply 37
Hey everyone :smile:
My name is Olivia, my course is Business management (international) and i will be staying in the Marylebone halls.

does anyone know when freshers week starts?
Original post by sarahma
Sarah and I'll be doing Fashion Buying Management in September :-) Am from the Isle of Man so will be staying at Harrow halls too! Providing I get a room anyway :-)

I'm on the same course! also applied for Harrow accommodation! x
Reply 39
Hey! My name is Louie Rochester and I've applied for Public Relations and Advertising at HARROW!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending