The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

I applied 8 weeks ago, and this morning I got sent the email entitled: "[h="2"]How Do I...contact LSE Graduate Admissions?" for the second time. I was previously sent that email 8 weeks ago, when I applied. Any idea why I would get it again?[/h]
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Rejected for history. Another rejection. FML.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected for history, meh, I'll be firming cambridge. Still it just goes to show how your ps has to be focused on modern international history
Ok so it's a rejection day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by puella_optima
Rejected for history. Another rejection. FML.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks like we got the email at the same time!!
I hate these days, sorry for your rejections guys.
Reply 5346
Please don't break my heart today LSE it's valentines day.
Original post by smile:D
Rejected for history, meh, I'll be firming cambridge. Still it just goes to show how your ps has to be focused on modern international history

Mine was... Plus I have an Oxford rejection and haven't got into any Uni I want to go to.

Did not want to take a gap year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got a rejection for History. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracelich

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Grace, I just got rejected for history too.

Let's be happy about this, though. LSE are evil, and they don't stick to their deadlines/promises.

And now I can stop following this thread. WOO.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine was... Plus I have an Oxford rejection and haven't got into any Uni I want to go to.

Did not want to take a gap year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What other unis are you applying to? KCL and UCL history departments are the only ones that haven't got back to me yet. I really need them to accept me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SoggyTractor
Hey Grace, I just got rejected for history too.

Let's be happy about this, though. LSE are evil, and they don't stick to their deadlines/promises.

And now I can stop following this thread. WOO.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, unfollowing now. Fukc LSE👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SoggyTractor
What other unis are you applying to? KCL and UCL history departments are the only ones that haven't got back to me yet. I really need them to accept me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Queen Mary...but, thats not exactly the best uni out there. Bristol and waiting for UCL. If I don't get into UCL I will have an early life crisis.
Reply 5353

Posted from TSR Mobile

WHYYYYY did they reject you :mad2:gracelish ?!:frown: I really wanted you to get in.
Commiseration on that. But at least you got a decision now. And UCL is an amazing uni with better social life and more relaxed atmosphere. Im sure you'll get over it in no time.
Reply 5354
Queen Mary...but, thats not exactly the best uni out there. Bristol and waiting for UCL. If I don't get into UCL I will have an early life crisis.

commiserations on your rejection bro:frown: I know it is difficult after all the waiting.
How come UCL is taking so long? When did you apply?
Yep, unfollowing now. Fukc LSE������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those got rejected always hate the school. Those get accepted love it. What a wonderful world...
Reply 5356
anyone else wanting for lse history?
Has anyone heard from Phil and Eco today?

Queen Mary is still Russell Group. I have an offer there too. And I'm waiting for UCL, it's been a week since they received my 500 word response! D:
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
Those got rejected always hate the school. Those get accepted love it. What a wonderful world...

No, it's a rubbish world. Everything about it is horrible. I hate this world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending