The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Anyone got a place for Mental Health Nursing Sept 13 at Bangor Uni???

Hi
I recently got a conditional offer for a place at Bangor doing Mental Health Nursing. Is there anyone also going in Sept 2013 who is from the Wrexham area? :smile:
Reply 1
Hello there. I've got a conditional offer for September too. I'm from the North Wales area but not wrexham.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi there,
Well done on your offer. After much deliberation and thinking I have now moved over to do Adult nursing as it was in my heart to do it.
Are you going to accept the offer from Bangor?
Good luck in whatever you do :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, i have an interview for M.H nursing, offered via clearing. Can any one let me know if they have had theres and what is asked? Is it a group interview or individual?
Reply 4
When I had mine it was a group and individual interview. First you and your group of around 6 have to give a short presentation. Then you have to go around 6 different tables where you will be asked a question or two from each. I found it was a good interview process. Hope this helps and good luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi,

I'm going to be starting Mental Health Nursing in September 2013.

Really excited about starting, see you there. X
Reply 6
Aw that's brill, I have now moved over to do adult nursing on Wrexham. Good luck :redface: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
T1n4W , What was ur interview like for MH nursing?
kirsty
Reply 8
Original post by T1N4W
Hi,

I'm going to be starting Mental Health Nursing in September 2013.

Really excited about starting, see you there. X

Hi, what was ur interview like?
Reply 9
Hi iam due to start this September too.. I have had first lot of jabs and need to go back on the 27th for some more.. got first week timetable. would love to hear from any one else x either already started and how its been or ones who will start along with me.. thanks x
Reply 10
i got in, Waiting for all details 2 come through now. Sent off CRB/MED forms. I only had interview last week, and offered place 4 sept 2013. Whats the timetable like? How many days r we in?
Reply 11
Original post by kirsty1982
i got in, Waiting for all details 2 come through now. Sent off CRB/MED forms. I only had interview last week, and offered place 4 sept 2013. Whats the timetable like? How many days r we in?

Hi Kirsty the timetable is only for first week and can be subject to change but we are in everyday that week some 9 o'clock starts but mon 23rd is 10.00 start that's our first week.
Reply 12
I have a place on the mental health nursing course in Bangor starting in September. I was going to stay at home but have now decided I might like to share a flat/house. Is there anyone that hasn't sorted out accommodation yet that might like a flat share rather than halls?
Reply 13
[QUOTE="Lemraine;44443614"]I have a place on the mental health nursing course in Bangor starting in September. I was going to stay at home but have now decided I might like to share a flat/house. Is there anyone that hasn't sorted out accommodation yet that might like a flat share rather than halls?[/QUOTE

Also starting in sept, just organised a house now in orme road, Bangor. Know that as of yesterday there was still two rooms left there. X
Reply 14
Have u had your timetable yet mair? I am starting but was via clearing so i havent received much info yet!!
Reply 15
Only been sent out the timetable for first week we in every day starting at 10 on Monday 23rd with a talk from David allsup
Reply 16
Sorry for all the questions, but does it say until what time we r in that week?
Reply 17
To be honest they don't really say what time we finish says on tues 2-4 but that's the only specific one? Maybe when we get the full time table we will know more detail for future.

Quick Reply

Latest