The Student Room Group

New TV series - Hannibal

Scroll to see replies

I loved the first season. The second one got boring in the middle but they really redeemed it with that finale.

Spoiler

. Don't know whether I'll whether I'll watch season 3 though.

Spoiler

Edit: Am I the only one who has a crush on the guy who plays Hannibal? I sure hope I'm not. I know he's like old enough to be my father and all that but I can't help it. I think it's those fabulous suits that got to me. :colondollar:

I'm not sure what constitutes a spoiler so I've just put tags around some bits, just to be safe.
(edited 9 years ago)
Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark that finale im so done.
the sound work was immense again and that last 10-15mins.....
having to wait a year will kill me tbh
Reply 62
No way. Season 2 was way better than Season 1! The case-of-the-week format of the first season doesn't allow the characters to develop as well. Plus season 2 was more of a Will vs Hannibal battle of the wits which I loved; not knowing who is two steps ahead of who! But there were a few episodes I didn't like.

The finale for me was most interesting because of how Hannibal unravelled and almost devolved. There was no longer that finesse or curiosity that we've seen in the rest of his actions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That season finale. :bricks:
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark that finale im so done.
the sound work was immense again and that last 10-15mins.....
having to wait a year will kill me tbh

This x 10000.

It was hauntingly beautiful and fitting.

The finale itself was intense. Such a quality show.

I avoided this thread because I was watching the series as it aired in the UK (and didn't want to see any spoilers).

Just finished the finale... wow. Absolutely amazing. I always wondered how they would continue the series for the planned seven seasons but now there are loads of possibilities. Bryan Fuller has said that the reason the finale felt like a "series finale" instead of a "season finale" is because the next season will feel like a completely different series.

Very excited.

Quick Reply

Latest