The Student Room Group

History (V100) University of Liverpool

I've got an unconditional for the V100 History course at The University of Liverpool. I'm quite apprehensive about the History course and uni life in general, but excited and looking forward to it at the same time though :tongue: 'm new to TSR so just wondering if anyone else has applied for the same course or has any info on the course or any other info :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by katef895
I've got an unconditional for the V100 History course at The University of Liverpool. I'm quite apprehensive about the History course and uni life in general, but excited and looking forward to it at the same time though :tongue: 'm new to TSR so just wondering if anyone else has applied for the same course or has any info on the course or any other info :smile:

I've firmed the V100 course as well! I'm so glad I've found somebody else, because literally nobody seems to have chosen History at Liverpool on TSR forums :frown: I'm so excited to go, just waiting for accommodation to go live at the moment, you're so lucky that you've got an unconditional offer! Are you on a gap year? :smile:
I know I have been searching and couldn't find anyone aha ! Just noticed I put unconditional mistake I've got a conditional offer!!!:colondollar: So am I, no I'm in sixth form what about you? :smile:
Reply 3
Oh right :smile: I'm in sixth form too, currently bricking it about exams but hopefully everything should be okay :colondollar:
Ohh gosh so am I! Which course are you studying for A Level?
Reply 5
We're on the AQA board, so my exam's on the state and people: Britain 1918-1964 and my coursework is about African-American civil rights, you? :smile:
We’re on the WJEC board my exam’s on Europe ( France and Germany) 1815-1914 and also we have an exam on the effect of WW1 had on Wales we’re one of only two schools doing that in course in the UK so hardly any resources :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Oh that sounds really hard! At least with ours we have lots to look :/ The effect of WW1 on Wales though?? Are you from Wales by any chance? :smile:
Ahha yes I am from Wales :tongue: have you chosen your accommodation yet? :smile:
Reply 9
Thought so :smile: just waiting for accommodation to go live! I'm thinking derby and rathbone self-catered as my first choice as I want to be around people and cook for myself, then roscoe and gladstone and dale hall as my last choice.. you? :smile:
I'm undecided if I want to go self-catered or catered but I think derby and rathbone also as my first choice too :smile:
Reply 11
I like the idea of being catered as it means you always get an actual meal, but it's much more expensive and I like to cook so self-catered seems more reasonable :smile: oooh that's good! I think it just looks nicer than the other ones at Greenbank and Carnatic :smile: oh by the way, a History firmers page was just created on facebook if you want to join it https://www.facebook.com/groups/125970914261757/ :smile:
I totally agree my sister went to derby and rhathbone catered and enjoyed it but also had friends who were self-catered and really enjoyed being able to cook for themselves :smile: thank-you I will once I'm home school computers block facebook :P
Reply 13
Oh that's cool :smile: just waiting for the accommodation to go live now, it's taking forever! Good :smile: there's only two of us on it at the moment so if you happen to find anybody else tell them to join :smile:
Ah I need to sort that :tongue: ok I will :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending