The Student Room Group

End of year prank

Scroll to see replies

Pour a clear jelly mixture into all the toilets (so they look normal),

superglue 1p and 2p coins everywhere (you can be extremely imaginative),

pass out laxative chocolate before the final assembly,

and also (this one requires a large amount of effort) find a smallish car (preferably scrap), take it apart and reassemble it in a suitably small room with narrow door and small windows
Reply 21
Flushed a cherry bomb down the toilet...went off in one of the science labs :P
Reply 22
CameoCarl
sell the school on e-bay....

lollllllllll :biggrin:
Reply 23
The goat thing is a great idea, best one to do is:

3 Chickens, label them 1, 2 and 4 - let them loose in your library - watch the librarian go crazy.
[edit]nevermind[/edit]
Reply 25
some people last year stole all the clocks in teh school. Also removed all the chairs from one block. Was prettty funny, they cudnt find the chairs, some ofthem were in the toilets, some at the end of the field..hehe
Grow grass seed or cress inside a cupboard/desk or on the floors.

A great idea is to find a phone... when you lift up the receiver there is normally a button either on the receiver or the phone itself which lifts up which stops a phone ringing when you answer it. Remove that button, sellotape the button inside it down, and replace. The phone will ring and no one will be able to pick it up.

I like the shaving foam idea by the way! Goat idea had me laughing for a bit but where do you find three goats? :smile:

Edit: ooh, also, if your desks or anything like that are made out of several bits put together, try combining a couple of them creatively by interlocking them and so on.
Reply 27
gianthead
paint magenta crudely drawn cocks on everything
cling film on phones, loos etc

hack into the school databases and mess with stuff (not sure how possible)

With the school databases, an AS boy in my school did that already!
Reply 28
:biggrin:

i like that one
Reply 29
--monty---
They did that at my school 2 years ago...was sold for the princely sum of £5!!

'We' found a nice picture of the school which is a quite old listed building and claimed it was a 'Country Estate' with 'Many acres of land'.:biggrin:

I heard through the grapevine that it was going to go to a wealthy American Businessman for a figure with many zeros in it until it was discovered and removed.:mad:

CameoCarl
Reply 30
Someone did the chicken thing at one of the schools near us.

What we did:
set up a crime scene area with chalk and police tape.
organise people to drive their cars on the field and honk their horns at the same time.
fill the swimming pool with balloons.
put all the bins in the school onto the roof of the MFL block.
I'm sure we did other stuff too, but can't remember it right now...
Reply 31
Nope I was at a Grammar School in Plymouth. Was chatting to an old friend the other day and told him about this thread. He told me that the final day of year 11 on his school bus home there was a huge 'bundle' and they ended up pushing out a few windows of the bus while travelling along a busy road. Just another prank to add to the list.

CameoCarl
I was able to get the master Key for the skwl quite easily of the caretaker..."i left my gym kit in room....can i borrow the key" (honest)...and locked the staff room....with teachers inside :P
Reply 33
attach rape alarms to helium filled balloons and let them free in the gym/sports hall etc.. =) great fun. And put stink bombs inside the balloons, so if they do manage to pop them, then they have a nice odor to put up with.
Reply 34
We had a huge rave on the last day of year 11. iPod and speakers held up high with "Children of the Night" playing, then ran around the school in a group of about 70 people running through classrooms, dancing round teachers, in the toilets standing on the sinks etc... and up and down the main drive. It was really funny :biggrin:
Reply 35
whatever you do don't get drunk! I unintentionally got plastered, it might have been funny if i wasn't such a lightweight,but spewed everywhere and had to be picked up by my mum!!!! :s-smilie: oops, I'm such an idiot!
Reply 36
Timeslikethese
As a parting gift leave fish behind the radiators

LOL thats what our y11s did. Except the radiators were built into the walls and they did it in the boys toilets last thing before the summer hols (ie after the cleaners), so they didn't find out till september (cos obviously no-one went in the boys bogs during the hols) And then it took them ages to find out the problem. Hilarious.
1) Locate copious quantities of the most powerful chemicals you can buy/find/steal.

2) Mark out a twenty foot penis into the longest grass on the school fields.

3) Pour chemicals and enjoy.
Reply 38
We didnt actually do this although there were plans to...I found it on the internet on a Youtube video

Basically, some lads were going to go round the school asking people (specifically girls) to sign a petition that says 'End Womens Suffrage'. Our bet was that most people in our school would not understand what the word suffrage actually meant and would therefore take it on face value...suffering. We were going to take a video of the people signing it and ask if it could be shown in assembly and at the end, an explanation of suffrage.

An alternative was to hit the fire alarm to get everyone onto the yard and water balloon everyone :smile:
Reply 39
Well if it was spelt like that, they were right 'sufferage' is the act of the womans place in the kitchen and all that.

I'll assume you wanted to spell it as Suffrage?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending