The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of Southampton Medicine Firmers 2013

Just a place for people to chat about accomodation/the course/the open days etc and get to know eachother a little before october :smile:
Hey :smile:
I've also firmed :smile:. Have you put in an accommodation application yet? :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by lopikase123
Just a place for people to chat about accomodation/the course/the open days etc and get to know eachother a little before october :smile:

Also this is the facebook page for offer holders https://www.facebook.com/pages/Southampton-Medicine-BM5-Offer-Holders-2013/225359594270527 don't know whether you want to edit that into the main post? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by hopefulmedic28
Hey :smile:
I've also firmed :smile:. Have you put in an accommodation application yet? :smile:

Hey there, no I havent sent my app yet, I didnt think that wessex lane was as bad as everyone seems to be making it out to be, it looked ok on the open day, although I think I would prefer glen eyre, then 3rd choice small halls maybe, have you??
Original post by lopikase123
Hey there, no I havent sent my app yet, I didnt think that wessex lane was as bad as everyone seems to be making it out to be, it looked ok on the open day, although I think I would prefer glen eyre, then 3rd choice small halls maybe, have you??

Yeah I sent mine, I've put down Glen Eyre standard then enhanced and then small halls third, like you say didn't much fancy Wessex Lane! Some of them are okay, but some of them are just dire apparently!

Then again some say there's a lot of variation within the quality of the halls at Glen Eyre too... ah well :rolleyes:.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
I am here! :P Also firmed for the meds :smile:
Reply 6
Well done everyone for getting a place! A warm welcome to Southampton in advance.

I'm an 2nd year medical student (provided that I've passed my exams) from Canada.
Please give me a PM if you have any questions!

Congratulations once again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending