The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
why don't you take a seat
Reply 21
Well it definitely will not look weird at all. But certainly will look beautiful when you both get married as soon as possible.
Why to destroy your youth, make it comfortable for both of you.
Both of you should guard your dignity, chastity and modesty.
When you are involved in a pre-marital relationship, then how would that be possible that you do not get involved in pre-marital sex.
How can one expect that butter won't melt when it is put over a hot pan?
If there is someone who says that he or she doesn't feel anything whilst accompanying an opposite gender then he or she must go through serious medical treatment. It is a flaw in oneself.

Don't take the opinions of the people into account, who are not aware of the detrimental effects of pre-marital relationships. People just put their heart and base desires against the reality and facts.

Driving car on the road without a licence is an offence. One must learn the rules and regulations then he or she must apply for the licence. Else a person will harm himself or herself or someone else.

Similarly marriage is a licence, which keep both the partners safe and make them aware to fulfil the rights of each other.

This will keep you away from all evils and also the strange gazes of the people.

Because you hold a licence.....................
Original post by Learner486
Well it definitely will not look weird at all. But certainly will look beautiful when you both get married as soon as possible.
When you are involved in a pre-marital relationship, then how would that be possible that you do not get involved in pre-marital sex.
If there is someone who says that he or she doesn't feel anything whilst accompanying an opposite gender then he or she must go through serious medical treatment. It is a flaw in oneself.

Don't take the opinions of the people into account, who are not aware of the detrimental effects of pre-marital relationships. People just put their heart and base desires against the reality and facts.

Driving car on the road without a licence is an offence. One must learn the rules and regulations then he or she must apply for the licence. Else a person will harm himself or herself or someone else.

Similarly marriage is a licence, which keep both the partners safe and make them aware to fulfil the rights of each other.

This will keep you away from all evils and also the strange gazes of the people.

Perhaps the most incoherent, nebulous first post ever made on TSR?
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Your age2+7=Minimum age you can date192+7=16.5\frac{Your \ age}{2} + 7 = Minimum \ age \ you \ can \ date \\ \frac{19}{2} + 7 = 16.5

She makes it!

Who makes up that rubbish?

Why add 7? Why not add 8 or 9? Or indeed any number to suit your agenda?
Original post by Learner486

Abysmal post.
Reply 25
Yes, to those who are always inclined to fulfil their carnal desires illegally.

Because sin in their eyes is nothing but pleasure!

And taking responsibility by marrying a woman for entire life is unacceptable.
Reply 26
Why could this possibly be 'weird'?
Reply 27
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Who makes up that rubbish?

Why add 7? Why not add 8 or 9? Or indeed any number to suit your agenda?

I saw this thing on QI, go check it out just made by some guy or something not sure
Nothing strange about it. In fact you asking this was even stranger.
For goodness' sake; this is not even an age gap! My boyfriend was 29 and I was 17 when we first met and two years on neither of us thinks it any more of an issue than it was then. If you like the girl then ask her out!
Reply 30
2 years is nothing :smile:
Oh get over yourself man. You're not breaking any laws.
I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 19 turning 20 in October is that bad ??
Original post by Itzabbie17

You're alright as long as you don't film it.
Reply 34

You can create your own thread you know.
Reply 35

It's bad that you bumped up a 4 year old thread to ask this.
It's actually not an age gap at all. It's a perfect match u guys should have fun
absolutely fine
I don't think it's that bad, as long as you've been 17 for at least a few months. I recently had a fling with a girl who wasn't long 17, and I'm 19(.5); I found it quite weird in all honesty, but a lot of my friends encouraged me that it in fact wasn't. You're not breaking any laws and most people won't think anything of it. Two-three years in late teens isn't exactly something to stress about. You're both young. If you like your partner, and connect on your own level, only laws should stop you, and they definitely don't in this case!
Thanks God no has giving you any weird look i am a 19 year old female and I've jusg started dating a 17 year old fella. I don't want to get any horrible looks and I'm not sure what to do.

Latest

Trending

Trending