The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Court choice in Raleigh Park

Hello!

Just applying for accommodation on the Derwent website and I was wondering if i could get any advice about the different courts in Raleigh Park, what the pros and cons may be for the different courts or whether it dosn't matter which court I am in! :smile:
When I was in Raleigh Park, then I found that choosing the room you wanted was much more important than the court it was in. As far as I am aware, choosing a court is only important if you have friends you want to be in the same building as (or very close) - although all the courts are on the same site so you wouldn't be far wherever you are.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by rmhumphries
When I was in Raleigh Park, then I found that choosing the room you wanted was much more important than the court it was in. As far as I am aware, choosing a court is only important if you have friends you want to be in the same building as (or very close) - although all the courts are on the same site so you wouldn't be far wherever you are.

Ah okay that's great thanks! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by hcotton27
Hello!

Just applying for accommodation on the Derwent website and I was wondering if i could get any advice about the different courts in Raleigh Park, what the pros and cons may be for the different courts or whether it dosn't matter which court I am in! :smile:

Just incase you need more information on this - the only real difference is that Raleigh Park only has houses in Madison Court. We have standard rooms in Madison Court, Sillitoe Court and Roddice Court for Undergrads. And there are 3/4 bed rooms in Madison Court and Sillitoe Court. If you need any help with deciding, just give the team a call and we'll help as best we can!
Reply 4
Original post by RaleighPark
Just incase you need more information on this - the only real difference is that Raleigh Park only has houses in Madison Court. We have standard rooms in Madison Court, Sillitoe Court and Roddice Court for Undergrads. And there are 3/4 bed rooms in Madison Court and Sillitoe Court. If you need any help with deciding, just give the team a call and we'll help as best we can!

Thanks for your help, decided on Sillitoe Court and I have been allocated a place!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Been allocated a room at Stilltoe Court, Flat 23. Do I have any friends yet?
Reply 6
Flat 32! Look for the Raleigh park freshens Facebook page and you should find flatmates on there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending