The Student Room Group

What's your daily routine at university?

Just interested in how other students structure their lives whilst living alone (in halls), so as to get the most out of being here. What do you do during long weekday evenings in particular, if you don't live near any of your friends? :smile:

Edit: to clarify, I'm a third year out of four (we live in Halls for all years), I just want to compare my lifestyle to other peoples', because I have a year left, and I'm not sure I'm being efficient / sociable enough.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
If I've not got something on with people, then I'll do academic work/watch TV shows/read. Sometimes it's nice to just chill and not really do anything.
Reply 2
You don't really live alone in halls...

You will find especially in the first few weeks that everyone will hang out in communal areas (probably less so later on when people have work), watch films together etc. It depends how much entertainment you have nearby, I have very little so a trip to asda is a pretty big evening out...
Reply 3
I usually watch a film or play around with my computer or go for a jog, but mostly i study LOL.

actually, i cant think of many things to do if you are not meeting up with someond and not studying either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending