The Student Room Group

my girlfriend can't feel my penis during sex :/

Hi all. This isn't a troll and I know there are millions of threads like this but they are all rubbish and left unanswered. But anyway here we go. I've been with my current Gf now for about 7/8 months now. The relationship is amazing. She's always there for me physically and mentally. Absolutely perfect.. Other than sex. Every time we have sex she just never feels satisfied and I feel kinda lost inside her. My penis is completely average in length like 7.3 inches. (I tell everyone 7.5 lol) but the thickness is a little thin. But after looking online my girth is apparent average. About 5 inch girth at the base and the rest is pretty much 4.5. And about 1.5 inches in width. Think that's the problem. We have tried many positions. I can last up to an hour too. This may sound like a good thing but I think I Only last that long because either she is too loose or I'm too thin (or both). She also get super wet which doesn't help because that's even less friction. I just feel so disappointed with myself that I cannot satisfy the one I love. I can do oral and make her cum and stuff, but once she's cumed she loses all sexual desire. I still make her close using oral before sex. Makes no difference. Just really makes me sad because I have self image issues anyway and when she says "is it in?" while I'm raming her just makes me so sad. She actually tells me that im big. But she clearly just says that. She's a little on the big side weight wise, so no idea if wider hips means a wider vagina because she is very short too. My first girlfriend was a self proclaimed hoe and her vagina wasn't tight, but I could still feel everything and she could too. So REAL problem here that needs REAL advice. Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hmm, tact in bed, what's that then? :smile:

Have you suggested some practice with kegels? What happens if you have anal sex or fist her?
Reply 2
i act
Original post by unprinted
Hmm, tact in bed, what's that then? :smile:

Have you suggested some practice with kegels? What happens if you have anal sex or fist her?

i actualy gave sugested them.she just tbinks she knows it all and said its just for women who've had babies. anal we did once.both were drunk so you could imagine how that turned out lol
1) 7.3 inches in length is above average. (Average is around 5.5-6 inches).

2) Average girth.

Conclusion: You're girlfriend has a bucket and a half.

As above, tell her to do kegels.

Also, have you asked her if she's had a problem with this with previous partners?
Reply 4
I discussed it with her today. She obviously wasn't too happy. She cried and i felt bad. But she said she's only had 1 sexual partner before me and he was smaller but said the sex was still Meh. But with her old partner she used to have sex almost daily. We do it 2/3 times a week so she clearly enjoyed his sex more. I dunno what to do because I do the positions she wants me to. And she refuses to do kegels
Reply 5
males-hand-clenched_~k10184923.jpgIf she's refusing kegels maybe it's time for a different approach.
Reply 6
Hahahah. I like you man. 7.3 rounded up to 7.5!
Some girls who very sexually active and masturbate lots can control expression noise etc. Orgasm with few deep breath. Bangladeshi girls are super quiet.
Look at her face lip biting flush chest ******* contraction. Enjoy it and move on
Poor dude, I feel sorry for you man.
Have you seen a sexual health doctor? No offence to your gf, but maybe she needs to lose weight? OR maybe she just lacks sexual motivation and needs medication to help?
Does she use toys on herself and receive pleasure? If so, watch how she moves the toy around and try to replicate when you're inside her.

Honestly though, it sounds more like a sensitivity issue inside her rather than the size of your c*ck. Don't feel sad.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all. This isn't a troll and I know there are millions of threads like this but they are all rubbish and left unanswered. But anyway here we go. I've been with my current Gf now for about 7/8 months now. The relationship is amazing. She's always there for me physically and mentally. Absolutely perfect.. Other than sex. Every time we have sex she just never feels satisfied and I feel kinda lost inside her. My penis is completely average in length like 7.3 inches. (I tell everyone 7.5 lol) but the thickness is a little thin. But after looking online my girth is apparent average. About 5 inch girth at the base and the rest is pretty much 4.5. And about 1.5 inches in width. Think that's the problem. We have tried many positions. I can last up to an hour too. This may sound like a good thing but I think I Only last that long because either she is too loose or I'm too thin (or both). She also get super wet which doesn't help because that's even less friction. I just feel so disappointed with myself that I cannot satisfy the one I love. I can do oral and make her *** and stuff, but once she's cumed she loses all sexual desire. I still make her close using oral before sex. Makes no difference. Just really makes me sad because I have self image issues anyway and when she says "is it in?" while I'm raming her just makes me so sad. She actually tells me that im big. But she clearly just says that. She's a little on the big side weight wise, so no idea if wider hips means a wider vagina because she is very short too. My first girlfriend was a self proclaimed hoe and her vagina wasn't tight, but I could still feel everything and she could too. So REAL problem here that needs REAL advice. Thank you

It is likely her level of lubrication that is getting in the way. I know when I'm particularly "wet" I don't feel that much.

Do you do foreplay before you have sex? Maybe it would be worth trying to be more spontaneous with it and not spending that much time just playing with eachother.

Consider incorporating toys and such into your sex life too. Have you talked about fetishes? Maybe just penetration doesn't really do it for her anyway
I agree, during intercourse use a small towel.. pull out and dry off your junk. Hers too.. think moist not wet
I agree, during intercourse use a small towel.. pull out and dry off your junk. Hers too.. think moist not wet
stick it up her ass
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all. This isn't a troll and I know there are millions of threads like this but they are all rubbish and left unanswered. But anyway here we go. I've been with my current Gf now for about 7/8 months now. The relationship is amazing. She's always there for me physically and mentally. Absolutely perfect.. Other than sex. Every time we have sex she just never feels satisfied and I feel kinda lost inside her. My penis is completely average in length like 7.3 inches. (I tell everyone 7.5 lol) but the thickness is a little thin. But after looking online my girth is apparent average. About 5 inch girth at the base and the rest is pretty much 4.5. And about 1.5 inches in width. Think that's the problem. We have tried many positions. I can last up to an hour too. This may sound like a good thing but I think I Only last that long because either she is too loose or I'm too thin (or both). She also get super wet which doesn't help because that's even less friction. I just feel so disappointed with myself that I cannot satisfy the one I love. I can do oral and make her *** and stuff, but once she's cumed she loses all sexual desire. I still make her close using oral before sex. Makes no difference. Just really makes me sad because I have self image issues anyway and when she says "is it in?" while I'm raming her just makes me so sad. She actually tells me that im big. But she clearly just says that. She's a little on the big side weight wise, so no idea if wider hips means a wider vagina because she is very short too. My first girlfriend was a self proclaimed hoe and her vagina wasn't tight, but I could still feel everything and she could too. So REAL problem here that needs REAL advice. Thank you

Well bud seems like your girl has a numm vagina. if she can't feel it, theres a possibility that while u pound her hard, she gets num. my advice is put it in slow and dont rush to banging. her juices and her tissues needs to know theres a penis inside so **** her slow and work it.
I am answ thus question for my niece whose curious to know.Its not surprising, my husband complaint turning soft after several thrusting. Realised that the sheet is patched as i'm overly lubricated naturally that leads to him not able to feel me. What we did is that before he enter me, I will clean myself a little. When he came, he would finger me to satisfaction.Job completes.
Well my girl siad she can't feel me anymore
My girl says that she can't feel me inside no more I don't understand
😂😂😂😂😂wtf lol

Latest