Celebrities you cant stand?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
The kardashians.

For all those who think that Kim is a role model

:toofunny:

I have a long list mind you.

I genuinely love the Kardashians.
Agree with what you've said about Kim but I really do think Khloe is a good role model!
^ All of them? Why? Kim is only famous because she is pretty and produces meaningless trashy TV!

She isn't famous for the right reasons and i never really hear anything positive about her!

^ I am interested as to why you think that. :smile:
Reply 22
Kardashians and Jodie Marsh I completely detest but overall I think the celebrity culture in the UK and the US is an absolute joke just sums up the intelligence of some people in my opinion.
Like honestly who cares if someone goes to the beach or gets a haircut.
Eddie Izzard
Boris Johnson
Ranulph Fiennes
Reply 24
Joe Swash.
Original post by YouGotSerbed
Surprised it took this long for a member of the Kardashian 'klan' to be mentioned. :ashamed:

It was only a matter of time.... Kim Kardashian must be one of the most annoying people on the planet...
Also (in no particular order)
Kristen Stewart
Miley Cyrus
Myleene Klass
Gok Wan
Reply 26
Peter Andre
Kim Kardashian
Kayne West
Drake
Lil Crappy Wayne
Nicki Minaj
The rest of YMCMB !
Cheryl cole :angry:

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
^ All of them? Why? Kim is only famous because she is pretty and produces meaningless trashy TV!

She isn't famous for the right reasons and i never really hear anything positive about her!

^ I am interested as to why you think that. :smile:

Kim started off in fashion as a celebrity stylist before her tape came out, the sisters became famous off their dad first because he was a famous lawyer but Kim made herself more known from the tape, as well as their own clothing stores then TV programme :smile:

but true, Kim doesn't get a lot of good stories about her haha
Reply 28
Drake
Reply 29
Taylor Swift.
Brian McFadden.
Kerry Katona.
Lindsay Lohan.
Reply 30
Chris Brown.
Chelsea Ferguson, hands down.
Reply 32
I cannot stand loads; to name a few would be the 1D posse, Ed Sheeran, Chris Brown, Rihanna, and basically all other R&B artists.

However, from personal experience of meeting them (Clarkson more than twice; he's a friend of my dad) these people really are deplorable:

David Beckham
Jeremy Clarkson
Reply 33
Gwyneth Paltrow. All of the stupid stuff she says about food gets to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ is she really a celebrity? Z list would be pushing it :tongue:
I don't get annoyed by trivial matters such as some face on a magazine who sings songs or has money for some unexplained reason.
Reply 37
Piers Morgan.
Reply 38
Bruno Mars, can't stand the man
Holly Willoughby.

Quick Reply

Latest