The Student Room Group

I can't believe kids these days! Mini perv assault.

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The sad thing is kicking him in his tiny wee nads, which is what he deserves, would probably only make him resent women and treat them worse.
It's a tough situation because you can't beat the **** out of them without multiplying your troubles massively. If you react in a way that they deserve you're gonna end up in the papers. I suppose you could go to the police but nothing will come of it.
Original post by HopefulMidwife
Totally agree. If I wasn't in a rush, I probably would have just grabbed him and given him a big talking to. I was considering just called the police and letting them deal with him for the sake of anyone else walking past.

yeah... I did mention the police but you quoted me before I added it. I think the only way you'd be able to get them is either to hope there's cctv or to go back there and sneakily record them doing more bad stuff.
Reply 4
Good that you didn't slap him because you would be blamed for as these kids can do whatever they want because of the law.

It's not worth to get your hands dirty for a piece of crap. Just forget what happened and the next time take someone with you if you don't feel comfortable :smile:
That little prick. I would have slapped him silly - maybe he'd think twice before doing it next time.

I've had my arse slapped before, and the last time I went out for a drink with a friend I was shoved into the side of a parked car by a group of twenty-something year old guys. My friend had her arse groped by them as well.
Reply 6
Tottenham, Edmonton, Ponders End...complete ****holes, honest to God.

I would've kicked him in his nuts repeatedly! And calling the police won't achieve anything...especially in those dumps, they'd rather not be involved.

[EDIT] I did forget to mention, people in my school have been mugged in those areas, and we hear about them repeatedly...any complaint lodged to the police goes absolutely nowhere ... So it might just be my observation tainting my opinion on those areas, but yeah
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
To stop this from happening in future, please wear a mask that has the facial features of Susan Boyle.
Reply 8
OMGODZ SECOND THREAD. I'm on a roll!

Anyway, today I was in Tottenham, on my way to the health centre. I was already on my guard because I don't like Tottenham very much and the men there have a tendency to stare (AND KEEP BLOODY STARING).

Well that explains it..
It's disgusting, isn't it. I normally just have a massive go at them until they run off, it's annoying as hell because there's not a lot you can do about it.
(edited 11 years ago)
welcome to my hood
Reply 11
It really does. I hate Tottenham with a passion and avoid it all costs. Is it any surprise the UK riots started there LOL? And I don't say this with snobbery - I practically grew up there. It's a craphole.

I'm still growing up relatively close to the area, one day I'll get a decent job and leave the ghetto :moon:

Original post by RealRecReal
welcome to my hood

This made me LOL :rofl:
Reply 12
Me too :frown: In Wood Green. Can't wait to leave this craaaaaap.

LOL I'm scared of Wood Green :frown: Damn, I remember some guy who who used to go to my secondary school.. I used to play penny up the wall with him when I was in year 8 and he was in year 11. I think he's in Wood Green now :s-smilie:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Elm Tree
Well that explains it..

Oh now I remember where I saw a guy who scared me and at the same time made me laugh so hard :mmm:
I nearly slapped the bastard!

Why only nearly? You're weak.
Reply 15
UNLEASH YOUR HANDBAG! *Thwack*

I stuck my hand out behind me and said 'please, you're like 10 years old. Please leave me alone'. He was getting really close to me so I sort of held him away from me with my hand while walking away.

This, from you, is wrong in so many ways. It was the completely wrong thing to do. You engaged with him on a physical level and in a way brought yourself into his world. By opening with physical contact you almost gave him permission to respond in kind, and you're lucky he didn't punch you. I don't mean to say what he did was any less reprehensible, and even if he had attacked you it would've still been disgusting. But next time you find yourself in this situation, try to remember that from his warped perspective you were suddenly fair game.

Then, HE STUCK HIS HAND UP MY DRESS AND TOUCHED MY F***ING ARSE!

I nearly slapped the bastard! I spun around, pushed him away and pointed my finger at him, shouting 'don't you ****ing dare! **** off, you little prick!'. I was in a rush, so that (well, that and me not being a very violent person) stopped me from punching him in his pre-pubescent testicles and launching into a tirade.

It's terrible that he did this. There's no excuse for it and at this point you should've been ready to run to somewhere safe, and to be honest it would've been justified if you'd hit him. I hope you report it to the police, but there's not much you can really do about it now and just be glad nothing worse happened. They might have been sitting outside their house and you could tell the Police where it happened anyway incase they repeat their actions.

Anyway, in future I hope you learn to just ignore it, and avoid walking past them. Just because we all have the right to walk down the dark alley doesn't mean we need to exercise that right. In an ideal world we wouldn't have to be careful where we go, but in reality you've just got to be a bit street wise. You could've walked in the centre of the road or even crossed to avoid them.
(edited 11 years ago)
Some people have crap parents, and think they can do whatever they like with no repercussions. What happened to you is terrible, but at least it was a little kid and not a grown man capable of doing much worse.

Also, Tottenham is a ****hole.
Totally agree. If I wasn't in a rush, I probably would have just grabbed him and given him a big talking to. I was considering just calling the police and letting them deal with him for the sake of anyone else walking past.

Unfortunately there's nothing the police could do, except drive them home where their parents will do nothing

In an ideal world you could have kicked them in the nuts repeatedly so they can never re-produce, but oh well...
Reply 19
What? So I should have just let him walk RIGHT behind me? I was not comfortable with him walking up my arse, hence why I kept him away from me.

It's terrible that he did this. There's no excuse for it and at this point you should've been ready to run to somewhere safe, and to be honest it would've been justified if you'd hit him. I hope you report it to the police, but there's not much you can really do about it now and just be glad nothing worse happened. They might have been sitting outside their house and you could tell the Police where it happened anyway incase they repeat their actions.

It wasn't a dark alley and it was broad daylight. I could have avoided it by walking in the middle of the road or the other side, but he very well could followed me. Could have, would haves. He was in the wrong, not me.

You could have crossed the road?

Quick Reply

Latest