The Student Room Group

Toys

here is one of the stories that i've been working on, but it's not quite finished yet and it's kinda like a toy story type thing so here is what i've so far, also sorry about the title it's all that i could think of, but i hope that it is in the right fourm if not can someone please move it to the right one, anyway hope you enjoy reading it

Mr changeable was a plastic action figure that was about 7 inches tall and unlike any other action figures that wear the same outfits all the time because Mr changeable can change clothes for different looks which meant that he could be dressed up into all sorts of different outfits from a wrestler to a superhero

He lived in the bedroom of an 8 year old boy called ben who has had him ever since he was given to ben by Ben’s mum Karen on his 5th birthday, she had bought Mr changeable for her son after he kept on bugging and pestering her for an Mr changeable action figure for weeks and months before his birthday

Out of all the toys Mr changeable was the most played with toy that ben had and because of it most of the other toys didn’t always get a change to be played with, Some of the games which ben often played whenever he played with Mrchangeable was mostly superhero type games from flying to the rescue or fighting a super villain using some other toy

it was a bright, sunny, Saturday morning, the weather was perfect to be outside and enjoy the sunshine instead of being stuck inside, after Ben had dressed Mr changeable up as an army man and left the room to go outside and play in the back garden. As Mr changeable was sitting on Ben’s bed with the soft toys that Ben has had ever since he was little, Karen had bought them just before ben was born and whenever of them got dirty and was starting to smell, because they was washable Karen would take them into the kitchen and give the toys a twirl in the washing machine, they would come out all clean and looking like new

Mr changeable was feeling a bit board so he decided to sneak down stairs to the living room so that he could see some of the toys that ben played with but left down stairs without ben if he decided to come back in from the garden or Karen knowing, there were a few scattered around one or two toys sat on the coffee table while others like the little green plastic army men lay on the floor just waiting to be stepped on by either ben or Karen

Thinking that it was such a great idea Mr changeable got down from the bed and headed for the bedroom door, he was half way there when suddenly Mr changeable heard footsteps fast approaching, as they grew louder and louder, he along with the other toys stopped and quickly froze back into their inanimate state just as the door opened and Karen stepped into the room,

Her long light brown wavy, silky smooth hair that came flowing all the way down and touching her shoulders of her aqua 25 inch short angel sleeve v neck bead detail top, her orange 29 inch pleat skirt that was fully lined with elasticated waist which was flowing as she walked and Karen’s feet filled a pair of 5.5 inch high heels white pumps, her silver 25 / 2c hoop earrings were swaying about, Karen’s jade plastic organic shaped bangle, with the inner diameter of bangle 6.5cm which made it thinner at the bottom than it was at the top and it was accompanied a silver fancy bangle which sat behind it upon her right wrist were jingling away as she moved her arm

“Oh what on earth has happened in here, just look at this mess, I thought that I told him to tidy this room” Karen said as she stopped, folded her arms and looked around the room at Ben’s toys which she though that ben hadn’t picked up and put away after he’d finished playing with them and now are just lying scattered all over the floor

“Now, what is this toy doing just lying on the floor where he could get stepped or trampled on?” Karen wondered to herself as she went over to Mr changeable and just gave him a kick then she crouched down and picked him up off the floor with her right hand which had a 2mm 18 carat gold rolled edge ring that sat upon the second finger

Not long after picking him up she walked out of the room closing the door behind her, as Karen walked along carrying him, her arms were swaying back and forth Mr changeable was facing downwards all he could see was Karen’s feet and legs as well as the floor and Mr changeable couldn’t help but wonder to himself where she was taking him and what she’s going to do with him

At first Mr changeable thought that Karen was taking him into the kitchen and throw him away into the bin along with old tea bags, kitchen towels, vegetable and food scraps along with any other household waste that both she and ben had thrown away, then he thought that Karen might lock him up in some dark, dusty cupboard, tuck him away in a drawer, put him up upon a shelf and forget all about him or anything else that mums do with their kids toys
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i dread to think what Karen is going to do with Mr Changeable
Reply 2
this has nothing to do with the story also i'm not sure if this reply is in the right bit or not but has anyone got any ideas so that I can continue it from where i left off and if anyone does can you please send me a pm other wise it might ruin it and as river song often said in doctor who "spoilers" also when i post the next part i will thank them for helping me to continue it
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
The measurements of all of Karen's clothes really help with the flow and immersion factor of the story...
Reply 4
thanks, i think that it's good adding a bit of vivid detail cause i think that it does help the reader to get a better picture

Reply 5
Karen gently smeared baby oil over Mr Changeable's firm plastic torso. She then slowly removed her La Perla 36D bra with Diamante clasp and switched on her Bush Digital Radio. Robbie Williams' gritty voice complained

"I know from the outside
We looked good for each other
Felt things were going wrong
When you didn't like my mother"

"Now my little synthetic friend we shall have fun. First let me take off my Diamonique 1.80 ct tw Silk Fit Eternity Band 14K Gold so i do not scratch you"...
... Karen then realised that she would need to borrow another of Ben's action figures to fulfill her intentions. She selected an 8 inch tall male who was wearing a 5 mm titanium bracelet and the latest grey ergonomic briefs by Calvin Klein. This action figure was named Crystal and Karen was very fond of his brown, pony coloured hair.
After introducing Crystal to Mr Changeable, Karen proceeded to attach them both to her mammary glands. The flexible joints in both of the toys made it possible for Karen to ensure full huggability. Karen was very happy that she was finally able to fulfill her lifelong desire to breastfeed. Even as a baby, her son Ben had always been disgusted by the concept of sucking his mother's nipples.

Reply 7
these are such great ideas i have had an idea instead of me continuing with it this story is now a game, also can i ask you something memomemootoo who is that woman in the picture is it meant to be karen
Original post by sharkbate633
these are such great ideas i have had an idea instead of me continuing with it this story is now a game, also can i ask you something memomemootoo who is that woman in the picture is it meant to be karen

that is a wonderful idea! :ahee:
..the lady in the picture came from google.. but yes, I think she satisfies Karen's role rather well
Reply 9
i totally agree can we please continue with the story and even though that this is mine i still want to know what's going to happen next
i totally agree can we please continue with the story and even though that this is mine i still want to know what's going to happen next

Original post by the bear

i think the bear should continue :colondollar:
Am I the only one who came to this thread thinking that it would involve toys of another nature? :sexface:
Reply 12
Original post by thegodofgod
Am I the only one who came to this thread thinking that it would involve toys of another nature? :sexface:

Yes. Yes you are.

Giggity.
can we please continue with the story i want to know what happens after this bit. Even as a baby, her son Ben had always been disgusted by the concept of sucking his mother's nipples
Reply 14
Karen felt so good. Her boss at the hacking firm had put her in charge of the Pyongyang desk. She would be able to travel soon to the North Korean capital on one of British Airways' super jumbos with her collection of Dolce & Gabbana rhinoceros hide luggage. Naturally she would need to take a wide selection of fine jewellery and clothing both to wear and as bribes for officials of the reclusive communist state. Her boss had suggested that cubic zirconia set in eye-catching osmium rings was a big hit this year.
The water in the outdoor hot tub had grown distinctly cold and Karen's plastic chums had slipped from her pert breasts and were now bobbing aimlessly under the harsh glow of the streetlamps of South Norwood.
Traffic whizzed gently around the roundabout. Some of the drivers hooted at Karen, others waved at her.
these are still great but forgive me for saying this but does this bit (Karen felt so good. Her boss at the hacking firm had put her in charge of the Pyongyang desk. She would be able to travel soon to the North Korean capital on one of British Airways' super jumbos with her collection of Dolce & Gabbana rhinoceros hide luggage. Naturally she would need to take a wide selection of fine jewellery and clothing both to wear and as bribes for officials of the reclusive communist state. Her boss had suggested that cubic zirconia set in eye-catching osmium rings was a big hit this year. The water in the outdoor hot tub had grown distinctly cold and Karen's plastic chums had slipped from her pert breasts and were now bobbing aimlessly under the harsh glow of the streetlamps of South Norwood.) cause in the last bit we had karen in somewhere possibly in the kitchen or in a different room then and how does it flow in with that, aslo is ben going to put in an appearance and also don't forget karen is a mum

So anyway let’s continue the story or at least rewrite this bit so it flows better
(edited 10 years ago)
these are still great but forgive me for saying this but does this bit (Karen felt so good. Her boss at the hacking firm had put her in charge of the Pyongyang desk. She would be able to travel soon to the North Korean capital on one of British Airways' super jumbos with her collection of Dolce & Gabbana rhinoceros hide luggage. Naturally she would need to take a wide selection of fine jewellery and clothing both to wear and as bribes for officials of the reclusive communist state. Her boss had suggested that cubic zirconia set in eye-catching osmium rings was a big hit this year. The water in the outdoor hot tub had grown distinctly cold and Karen's plastic chums had slipped from her pert breasts and were now bobbing aimlessly under the harsh glow of the streetlamps of South Norwood.) cause in the last bit we had karen in somewhere possibly in the kitchen or in a different room then and how does it flow in with that, aslo is ben going to put in an appearance and also don't forget karen is a mum

So anyway let’s continue the story or at least rewrite this bit so it flows better

:eek: i don't think there's anything wrong with that bit.. it describes Karen daydreaming about all the wonderful things that are happening in her life while she's enjoying the breastfeeding experience ..throughout this process she's located in her hot tub in the back garden.. so it flowws
Reply 17
Original post by memomemootoo
:eek: i don't think there's anything wrong with that bit.. it describes Karen daydreaming about all the wonderful things that are happening in her life while she's enjoying the breastfeeding experience ..throughout this process she's located in her hot tub in the back garden.. so it flowws

Karen relaxed in the steaming water of her redwood hottub. She was glad that it had 2" nominal Clear All Heart Western Red Cedar Staves
Ball & Socket Stave Joints
Wedged Tongue & Groove Tank Bottom Joints
Stainless Steel Compression Bands
4" x 6" Pressure Treated Tank Supports (not 4x4's)
Completely pre-cut and pre-drilled for thru wall fittings... she deserved the best.
She sipped knowingly from her revolutionary Baccarat Crystal champagne flute from the new Château Collection. It revealed the complexity, richness and subtlety of her 1998 Krug. The quality and quantity of the harvest that year had surpassed expectations with grapes showing good health, sugar and acid levels.
The only thing missing from Karen's outstandingly wealthy life was a partner.
For some reason the younger men from the high-pressure lifestyle agency in Mayfair where she worked as a human-resource facilitator were happy to enjoy her expensively-maintained charms for a few days but tended to disappear when they met Ben.
The water in the hot tub was beginning to grow cold. Karen removed the plastic chaps from her generously proportioned funbags and was about to clamber out when she heard a foreign voice behind her. Looking round she was astonished to see....

poollady5.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
i think that at some point her day dream should come to an end, and her son ben should be in the story somewhere cause i would love to see him make an apparence, not only that but what is karen going to do with the toys after she's finished breastfeeding
(edited 10 years ago)
..Ben had arrived home early, after his 45 minute PE class at school got cancelled. Ben was furious when he saw his favourite synthetic friends canoodling with his mother. In a moment of rage, Ben snatched Mr.Changeable away from Karen. But Mr. Changeable held on so tightly to Karen that her synthetic breast also became detached. Once Karen recovered from the shock and realised what had happened, she proceeded to break off Ben's arm.

Karen and Ben then went to the nearest hospital which was 2 miles away from their 2 floor house. Ben was given a white cast. In order to prevent Ben from informing the authorities about how his injury had happened, Karen bribed him by allowing him to keep the breast which he had earlier torn off her robust rib cage.

Quick Reply