The Student Room Group

Toys

Scroll to see replies

thanks, but can you give me the address and tell me how do i make it look like that karen is changing ben's nappy so that i can do it myself. Have you read the son of the black swan yet
Original post by sharkbate633
thanks, but can you give me the address and tell me how do i make it look like that karen is changing ben's nappy so that i can do it myself. Have you read the son of the black swan yet

photoshop is an item of computer software which you'll need to download.. it's quite expensive, but you can get a less legal version for free when you're a pirate :pirate:

use google to find an appropriate picture of a lady changing a nappy and replace her face with the existing photo of Karen

..and nope, i have not read that piece of literature yet
you should read it some time the bear quite liked it
Reply 143

Just get GIMP, for your purpose it's the same as photoshop. Infact It'd probably be easy to do in paint.

The story sounds quite excellent so far, anyone willing to compile it into a book?
you could also use

http://pixlr.com/editor/

it is online so you do not need to install anything

it does most of the photoshop actions
thanks the bear can you please find me a really great pick of a lady changing a nappy that Karen's head would look great on cause i don't think that this one would work

Nappy changing.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
but apart from that here are a few that i had fun messing about with on http://www.faceinhole.com

1e517dd61081a3135b.jpg5eb777dd6108d20234.jpg5ee3b7dd61081921a1.jpg94af07dd61081d43c2.jpgc90cf7dd61081283a1.jpgcdb987dd6108ba277.jpg8685d7dd6f11221321.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
but apart from that here are a few that i had fun messing about with on http://www.faceinhole.com

1e517dd61081a3135b.jpg5eb777dd6108d20234.jpg5ee3b7dd61081921a1.jpg94af07dd61081d43c2.jpgc90cf7dd61081283a1.jpgcdb987dd6108ba277.jpg8685d7dd6f11221321.jpg

hey those are really good sharkbate !

:cool:
it's just one of those site where you can have fun with uploaded pics. I really like the one of Ben in the bath and two of the ones of Karen pregnant
here it is the bear

young_woman_changing_babys_diaper_WESTF06703.jpg
here it is the bear

young_woman_changing_babys_diaper_WESTF06703.jpg

baby brian looks fine... his mother needs some adjustments
I just thought of another bit and here it is and if anyone wishes to continue from where I last left off then please feel free to do so

Suddenly Ben woke up from his sleep with a start and began crying and screaming for his Mum and while Ben waited for his Mum to come and comfort him. He glanced about the room every thing seemed to be normal such as his toys including Mr Changeable which lay motionless where he last left them. Ben reached over and picked up a shoe box that contained his Mum's Ever green low cost hoop earrings,

Her Plain sliver metal bangle, a 6.5cm Inner diameter Jade plain plastic bangle, a bronzo Italia Cleopatra Style 18cm Bracelet and her Bombastic silver dome ring which his Mum had let him use as treasure when they were playing pirates
(edited 8 years ago)
I just thought of another bit and here it is and if anyone wishes to continue from where I last left off then please feel free to do so

Suddenly Ben woke up from his sleep with a start and began crying and screaming for his Mum and while Ben waited for his Mum to come and comfort him. He glanced about the room every thing seemed to be normal such as his toys including Mr Changeable which lay motionless where he last left them. Ben reached over and picked up a shoe box that contained his Mum's Ever green low cost hoop earrings,

Her Plain sliver metal bangle, a 6.5cm Inner diameter Jade plain plastic bangle, a bronzo Italia Cleopatra Style 18cm Bracelet and her Bombastic silver dome ring which his Mum had let him use as treasure when they were playing pirates

hehehe you are back Sharkbate !!
Original post by the bear
hehehe you are back Sharkbate !!
It's good to be back and I do apologize for my absence as I've been quite busy with other things
It's good to be back and I do apologize for my absence as I've been quite busy with other things

two years is too long sharkbate :cry2:
Original post by the bear
two years is too long sharkbate :cry2:

Yes it is too long the bear as I've been working on a few writing projects which seemed to take up most of my time like Character profiles etc.flicking through creative writing books and such for tips, plus I've been catching up with a quite a bit of reading. But I'm back now and that's the main thing

Anyway here is a bit more that I thought up.

and while Ben sat in bed holding the box containing his Mum’s jewellery crying when suddenly he heard footsteps fast approaching. As the door opened Ben Saw his Mum step into the room and hurry over to him. Took the box away from him as she sat down beside him holding Ben close giving him a hug "What's the matter Honey" Karen asked with concern "Tell Mummy what's the matter"
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sharkbate633
Yes it is too long the bear as I've been working on a few writing projects which seemed to take up most of my time like Character profiles etc.flicking through creative writing books and such for tips, plus I've been catching up with a quite a bit of reading. But I'm back now and that's the main thing

Anyway here is a bit more that I thought up.

and while Ben sat in bed holding the box containing his Mum’s jewellery crying when suddenly he heard footsteps fast approaching. As the door opened Ben Saw his Mum step into the room and hurry over to him. Took the box away from him as she sat down beside him holding Ben close giving him a hug "What's the matter Honey" Karen asked with concern "Tell Mummy what's the matter"

First for this post in quite a while. Ben told his mum about the nightmare he had. After Karen had calmed her son down and tucked him in, she sat on the bed with him for a while, holding the box. As soon as Ben was fast asleep, "Goodnight, Mummy loves you so much" Karen whispered softly as she gently kissed him on the forehead. Within moments, she got up from the bed as soon as she'd placed the box onto the bedside table, she crossed the room, closing the door behind her as she stepped out into the hallway

Quick Reply

Latest