The Student Room Group

AQA B1 exam June 5th 2013

Poll

Are you taking this exam or then c1 or p1 exams?

How is everyone going with their reviison I've got through about 11 topics of b1 but still got about 20 to go. I will be using this thread to share any helpful websites and resources that I come across which I think others will find useful to help with their revision. The first link I would like to share is the first video for b1 from mygcsescience's YouTube channel which I find extremely useful. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=QVjEBagQaSU
be sure to watch this thread so you can get instant reminders as to when I have posted new content on here.feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding the exam or the c1 or p1 exams.i hope I can be of some help to those who are worrying about the upcoming tests :smile:
How is everyone going with their reviison I've got through about 11 topics of b1 but still got about 20 to go. I will be using this thread to share any helpful websites and resources that I come across which I think others will find useful to help with their revision. The first link I would like to share is the first video for b1 from mygcsescience's YouTube channel which I find extremely useful. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=QVjEBagQaSU
be sure to watch this thread so you can get instant reminders as to when I have posted new content on here.feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding the exam or the c1 or p1 exams.i hope I can be of some help to those who are worrying about the upcoming tests
If anyone else taking this exam or the c1 or p1?
Original post by Nick Latham
Uh, there are only 7 topics in B1...

No but I mean like 1.1 1.2 ect so if you found the sub topics within in each main topic it adds up to about 30!
Does anyone need any help with there revision,comment there topic your stuck on and i will post a link to a video/site that will help you
Any else taking this exam I about 75% through the whole content,stil loads to learn though
Yh I'm taking it, I heard but haven't fully investigated that if you do old papers you'll see a repeat in newer question eg 2011-2006 2012-2007

My teacher told me but check it out btw that's just an example not the real trend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending