The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

University Of Ulster Coleraine Accommodation

Hey guys. i was just wondering if there is anybody going to uuc in september who had a spare room or wanted to get a house or anything. Its just im not too sure if halls is what i want. i just really want my own house ha. I am very friendly and get on with people well. so if anyone knows of anybody needing to fill a room or wants to look for house let me know. thanks :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by megzo11
Hey guys. i was just wondering if there is anybody going to uuc in september who had a spare room or wanted to get a house or anything. Its just im not too sure if halls is what i want. i just really want my own house ha. I am very friendly and get on with people well. so if anyone knows of anybody needing to fill a room or wants to look for house let me know. thanks :smile:

hey,
i have the exact same issue. I don't know whether to stay in halls, or go out and rent a house. My last night, I was talking to one of my friends who had just finished university :smile: she said, that staying in the halls for her first year was the most amazing thing ever and very beneficial :smile: so I have decided to spend my first your in the halls. It's university, you might only do it once, but I want to get everything out of it! What is it your studying?
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by n-smyth71
hey,
i have the exact same issue. I don't know whether to stay in halls, or go out and rent a house. My last night, I was talking to one of my friends who had just finished university :smile: she said, that staying in the halls for her first year was the most amazing thing ever and very beneficial :smile: so I have decided to spend my first your in the halls. It's university, you might only do it once, but I want to get everything out of it! What is it your studying?

I'm also going to go for halls first year for the purpose of meeting people :smile:

Where abouts are you thinking of staying? I'm thinking Knocklayde/Errigal.

What course are you doing?
Reply 3
Original post by unclekevo
I'm also going to go for halls first year for the purpose of meeting people :smile:

Where abouts are you thinking of staying? I'm thinking Knocklayde/Errigal.

What course are you doing?

Yeah, I want to meet people and experience everything uni life has to offer :smile: not sure yet... Haven't looked into it a lot as I am upto my knees in coursework. Optometry or biomedical sciences! What about yourself sir?
Reply 4
Yeah I think I'm going to just go to halls, I'm not sure why but I just wanted to et a house haha. I'm doing psychology, what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by megzo11
Yeah I think I'm going to just go to halls, I'm not sure why but I just wanted to et a house haha. I'm doing psychology, what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

May as well go to halls. You get heating, water, and a place to rest your head for 90 quid so I don't see why not! I'm doing optometry madam :smile: honestly, real nervous about heading to uni. But meh! Ill be grand. Hopefully I will get to meet some people on here before I go :smile:
Reply 6
I feel quite nervous too. I think it's more the moving in as meeting people you'll be living with and stuff that's the scary bit haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

Well, I am more than happy to get to know you! Atleast then we will know somebody heading into university life :smile: that's if your up for that :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by n-smyth71
Yeah, I want to meet people and experience everything uni life has to offer :smile: not sure yet... Haven't looked into it a lot as I am upto my knees in coursework. Optometry or biomedical sciences! What about yourself sir?

I'm thinking of going for Journalism and French though I'm planning to put English and Media Studies also at Coleraine as my Insurance.

I see you're from Dungannon looking at your profile, I'm from just outside Magherafelt so we're not too far away from each other!
Reply 9
alright of my friends live in magherafelt. Dude, we need to keep intouch haha
Reply 10
yeah sounds like a plan. be nice to know I'm going to uni sort of knowing people. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Sounds sweet to me madam :smile:
Reply 12
Do you have Facebook or anything? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I do Indeed :smile: I will private message you it :smile:
Reply 15
I have applied for cranagh now. i hope i get in, what did you put as your second choice? :smile:
Reply 16
Biomedical sciences with dpp :smile: it's in Coleraine too! Cranagh.. Right that's the place I want to be then :smile: did ya get me on Facebook?
Reply 17
It wouldn't let me as you, there was no option to add as friend for some reason?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Give me the link to your Facebook :smile: my privacy settings are messed up :frown:sorry!
Hey! Is everyone thinking of Cranagh for accomodation then? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest