The Student Room Group

Emailing my tutor about another course? Help!

I wasn't 100% where about to place this question, so if anyone could re-direct me to a place which would get more help I would really appreciate it!!

Okay, so long story short I began a course last year (in August) for Computing. It was a course below the course I intended to do but when it was suggested I jumped at it. I met amazing people too. My lecturers all put me at the top of the class, with a couple of others. I became ill a few months after beginning and subsequently I could no longer attend. The course is still going on at the moment but I know it is too late to rejoin (it's been a few months).

I'm tempted to email my tutors and explain how my illness stopped me from continuing and ask what they would think about me going to apply for the next course.
I want to ask their advice on it and see whether they think I'd be okay to apply for the following course, even though I didn't complete the initial course.

If it helps; I initially applied for an HNC Course but I was told I didn't have enough experience, so they placed me in an NQ.

Anyone any idea how I could word this?
Really appreciate it, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending