The Student Room Group

bloke help needed with weird matey double-bluff thing

just posting OP incase he reads this

OK, I'm the one who's asked loadsa qs about advice pulling a girl l really like but i've just bottled it and not said anything. NOW, i "foolishly" pointed her out to a mate who's now saying if l don't ask her by today he will. And i'm not gonna see her, so that won't happen. So, l 'obviously' don't want him to do this, but tbh inside -as a last resort- l do. And l'm just wondering how l can 'irritate' him enough to make sure he does do this, basically i think he wants to see me sweat and l don't know if he is cruel enough to do such a thing. So, any advice in making sure i get this forfeit? Obviously, l don't want him to think l want him to, coz then it'll be 'my mate says...' rather than 'my mate likes you but is too chicken...'.
Reply 1
Yeah, he's just trying to push you into doing what you should do. He's bbeing a good mate in a strange way. JUst ASK HER OUT! In the words of Dr Pepper "what's the worst that could happen?". So she says no? So what! Better that than watching some other guy swan off with her on his arm, knowing that you never even tried.
Get some balls! Sorry to sound harsh, but you sound like you need a kick up the arse.
Reply 2
Seriously, just ask the lucky young lady out. It's getting tedious. :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Since we're going all slogany
Nike - Just do it.
She will appreciate it more if you do it than if your friend says "he likes you".
Reply 4
just tell her.
and posting OP? you are the OP lol :p:
Slogans, eh?

"Washing machines live longer with Calgon"
Reply 6
A poker face and "Yeah right. You'd never do a thing like that". Usually works.

Latest

Trending

Trending