The Student Room Group

Email, but no offer?

I might just be being really stupid, but I received an email from SLC saying that my offer was now available, but can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone else had this? Or am I just completely blind?
Original post by lascelles
I might just be being really stupid, but I received an email from SLC saying that my offer was now available, but can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone else had this? Or am I just completely blind?

your offer of what?
Reply 2
yeah i got this, it was because i started my application online but sent it on paper form in the end up. i rung up to see what the email was about and they said when they recieve applications they put the details onto our online acocunt and thats what the email is about, just to basically say they have it but its not processed yet. they said they will send out a letter when its ready :/

thats what i was told
Reply 3
Original post by ssvlcond
your offer of what?

For my finance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by newbie101
yeah i got this, it was because i started my application online but sent it on paper form in the end up. i rung up to see what the email was about and they said when they recieve applications they put the details onto our online acocunt and thats what the email is about, just to basically say they have it but its not processed yet. they said they will send out a letter when its ready :/

thats what i was told

Ah right. I did all of mine online though. I'll wait and see if I get a letter soon, if not, I'll phone them :smile: thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending