The Student Room Group

Ordering toys to uni halls

Please keep this anon or delete, it's embarassing.

I want to order a sex toy off the internet but I'm living in halls just now and I'm really paranoid that somehow the package will rip and people will see what's in it, or I'll have to pick it up from reception and they'll know, or that one of my flatmates will collect the post that day and know what it is :colondollar:

So basically, has anyone had any problems ordering things like this when living in halls or am I just being silly?
Reply 1
Just front up to it if that happens, it's not exactly plutonium you're buying. That said, if it's a full size realdoll then that's equally difficult to explain.
Reply 2
Go to a sex shop and buy it instead to save yourself the embarrassment ?
Original post by Norton1
Just front up to it if that happens, it's not exactly plutonium you're buying. That said, if it's a full size realdoll then that's equally difficult to explain.

:rofl: who the **** buys a full size doll?
The packaging will be plain anyway so no will be able to tell what it is from the just looking at the package.
I ordered a 14" vibrator and nobody was any the wiser. :tongue:

nb. it was for a friend
Reply 6
Original post by MetropolisBoy
:rofl: who the **** buys a full size doll?

Enough that they have a relatively professional looking website?
It won't beat the time I got a creepy smile off of the guy monitoring the bag scanner at St Pancras when I had...stuff...in there :colondollar:

Honestly, don't worry. If the company is decent (PM me if you want and I can tell you a few companies who are) the packaging will be plain and nobody will be any the wiser.
Original post by Norton1
Enough that they have a relatively professional looking website?

Huh? What do you mean by that?
Reply 9
Original post by yaboy
Go to a sex shop and buy it instead to save yourself the embarrassment ?

I think I'd be even more mortified walking into a shop and having to speak to a shop assistant! I'm the type of easily embarassed person who blushes when I have sanitary towels in my shopping :tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche
It won't beat the time I got a creepy smile off of the guy monitoring the bag scanner at St Pancras when I had...stuff...in there :colondollar:

Honestly, don't worry. If the company is decent (PM me if you want and I can tell you a few companies who are) the packaging will be plain and nobody will be any the wiser.

Haha that's awkward! Thanks for the offer but I know what site I'm going to order from, they say they're discreet but I'm still paranoid the jiffy bag will rip or someone will open it or something :redface:
Reply 11
People buy **** like that as a joke all the time, my mates house has a massive black one stuck to the fridge as a coat hook, no joke.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending