The Student Room Group

OCR Latin GCSE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NDM.
Really? That's perfect!
Oh god, no I didn't!
Would that just be a minor?

I meant ablative not accusative ... and yeah probably a minor although it could be a major as they intentionally put it there to catch people out... We'll have to see! I'm sure you did fine though.
Reply 81
I haven't learned my set texts yet (pliny + Aeneid) am in trouble????
Reply 82
Original post by lululemons

No, you still have about a week before the prose. Take my advice though, learn it ASAP!
Original post by lululemons

No, but both the prose and the verse unit need to tick over. Yeah, prose should be your focus atm but if you don't start learning the Virgil, you'll only have 5 days to learn it. That will be difficult if you want to learn it so precisely.
Reply 84
I've made a thread for anyone studying Apuleius and Aeneid for their set text if you wanted to discuss anything:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2373267
Original post by Pingui
I've made a thread for anyone studying Apuleius and Aeneid for their set text if you wanted to discuss anything:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2373267

Why would you do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did people find the prose paper today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
I did section B.

1) Some of the questions were quite vague in terms of what they actually wanted from you.
2) 10 marker was decent.
3) 8 marker was really open, so that was great!
Yeah, I'm quite happy with how it went. Also did Section B.
I did section A
I feel that it went well, but I never leave enough time to do the 8 marker cuz I really focus on getting a solid 10 on the ten marker. If I write only a side of quality stuff could that be enough for 6 out of 8?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did B. I wrote on both sides for the 10 marler, plus a paragraph on the additional paper - Too much? :s-smilie:
Original post by Nandosfood
I did B. I wrote on both sides for the 10 marler, plus a paragraph on the additional paper - Too much? :s-smilie:

Yeah probably

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by Nandosfood

No, I don't think so. As long as you always focus on the question, you're fine.
Everyone feel ready for tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
For Virgil Aeneid 12 tommorow, what could the 8 mark question be? How can we revise for the 8 marker?
In gonna get 0%

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
I am absolutely terrified - I haven't looked at my Virgil in about a year and omfg help.:eek:
Who did the aeneid 12 and found some of the questions to be quite annoying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kkg1
Who did the aeneid 12 and found some of the questions to be quite annoying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah they were quite confusing and tbh rubbish, especially the last one! OCR when did I ever find any part of the Virgil exciting?
Does anyone know if they treat those doing section a and those doing section b differently as apparently section a was really easy....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending