The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Accomodation at Warwick. Accomodation at Bath

Right, I'm deciding between them and I'm determined to make a decision within the next hour. And after alot of considering things, I've decided it comes down to the accomodation.

I'm after accomodation which is not a bathroom between 17 people, but probably not ensuite as I guess I can't afford that.
An internet connection is a huge plus
I don't want it to be to noisy and hectic (so I'm thinking not rootes at warwick?) but set out so that I'd make friends easily.
I'd like close to the maths department, but it's not really a big issue.

If somebody in the know how could perhaps nominate a hall and the relevent university, so I can decide, I'd be awfully grateful :P
Reply 1
i already started a thread about warwick accommodation

search 4 it
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
zero101
i already started a thread about warwick accommodation

search 4 it

lol well he wants to start another one
Reply 3
I'm sorry.

Wonkey have you made a decision yet?
Whitefields at Warwick.

Bathroom between six (although I have a feeling that means one shower room and one toilet and bath room between twelve).

Flats, so you'll make close friends with at least 11 other people. They aren't terrifically big, more like 'cosy'. But at £50 a week, a bargain.

Internet connected!

Right next to the union, so some of the buildings might be a bit noisier than others, but when you weigh this up against the convenience...

Pretty close to most of the departments I think. I'm a philosophy girl, and it's barely three minutes walk.

Most of the other flats are probably good for making friends, better than halls I'd say, although there's always the chance that you don't get on with the people you're living with. Tocil is £58 a week I think, and looks nice.

That's all I can think of. As you might have guessed, I've applied to Whitefields.

Emma
xxx
Reply 5
fishpaste
I'm sorry.

Wonkey have you made a decision yet?

nope i haven't fishpaste, and its annoying me so much by the minute!
Reply 6
fishpaste.........have u ever considered tossing a coin or picking from paper?! lol....i might try that now and c wot i end up, but doubt i'll base my decision on it. i know i'm applying to Solsbury/marlborough court at Bath or Jack Martin at Warwick. do we need to apply for accomodation for our insurance uni??