The Student Room Group

EVERYONE doing A Levels/GCSE WATCH this.

If you are procrastinating or struggling to revise this may be of help. This video alone has helped me realise what I need to do in order to be successful in my exams. It is only 10 minutes but it could make a difference to you and has definitely motivated me to try to be the best I can be.

[video="youtube;WTFnmsCnr6g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTFnmsCnr6g[/video]

Good luck to those who will be sitting exams in the next few months.
Reply 1
Bump.
Reply 2
"stop being afraid to take a test"
:grouphugs:
Powerful.
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Reply 4
Yeah I've watched this video so much I know most of the lines lol. It's definitely motivational.
Reply 5
Original post by Magenta96
Yeah I've watched this video so much I know most of the lines lol. It's definitely motivational.

Definitely! 100% !!!
Reply 6
Ok getting off my laptop and revise now! Such a good video :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Amazing video! I've seen it like 3/4 times
I couldn't have seen this at a better time.

I was sitting here, watching reruns of friends episodes and randomly googling things, thinking I was completely burned out from revision. Only 13 days left to go until I'm free for the whole summer and I thought I'd hit my 'saturation point'; it feels like I've been working forever for these ****ty exams.

Brick walls are there to show us how much we want things :redface:

Good video, i'm going to revise now.
Reply 9
Original post by The Wild Youth
I couldn't have seen this at a better time.

I was sitting here, watching reruns of friends episodes and randomly googling things, thinking I was completely burned out from revision. Only 13 days left to go until I'm free for the whole summer and I thought I'd hit my 'saturation point'; it feels like I've been working forever for these ****ty exams.

Brick walls are there to show us how much we want things :redface:

Good video, i'm going to revise now.

Glad to be of help :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending