The Student Room Group

ICAEW University Student Scheme anyone?

I posted my application form to ICAEW 2 weeks ago and last week they took 20 pounds from my account as on the form it says 'registration fee of 20 pounds instead of 165 pounds', so I regarded it as registration fee…

However, it's been a week since the payment was made and I haven't got any emails or posts from them as a confirmation. I emailed them yesterday about it but got no reply yet.

Just want to know if there is anyone joined the student scheme as well, and how long did you wait for a confirmation?:smile:
Original post by lilipop
I posted my application form to ICAEW 2 weeks ago and last week they took 20 pounds from my account as on the form it says 'registration fee of 20 pounds instead of 165 pounds', so I regarded it as registration fee…

However, it's been a week since the payment was made and I haven't got any emails or posts from them as a confirmation. I emailed them yesterday about it but got no reply yet.

Just want to know if there is anyone joined the student scheme as well, and how long did you wait for a confirmation?:smile:

Hi there

If you would like to send me a private message, lilipop, and give me your details, I'll find out for you. Sometimes our email inboxes are overloaded and can take a couple of days to filter through.

Louise
Original post by ICAEW Advisor Louise
Hi there

If you would like to send me a private message, lilipop, and give me your details, I'll find out for you. Sometimes our email inboxes are overloaded and can take a couple of days to filter through.

Louise

What is the ICAEW University Student Scheme and is Manchester Uni part of the pilot?
Original post by Makebelieve15
What is the ICAEW University Student Scheme and is Manchester Uni part of the pilot?

Hi there

The ICAEW University Student Scheme is being run as a pilot in around 12 universities, and yes, Manchester University is one of them. It is an opportunity for students to join ICAEW as a student member for £20, and they can access resources that are normally for ACA students. It is great to put on your CV, plus the resources can help you gain knowledge of the qualifications, plus find out more about the sector and our employers.

The scheme is currently being amended slightly, so I can't give you anymore information, however, if you are interested in becoming a member, drop me a private message with your email and I will let you know once it has been finalised.

Louise
Original post by ICAEW Advisor Louise
Hi there

The ICAEW University Student Scheme is being run as a pilot in around 12 universities, and yes, Manchester University is one of them. It is an opportunity for students to join ICAEW as a student member for £20, and they can access resources that are normally for ACA students. It is great to put on your CV, plus the resources can help you gain knowledge of the qualifications, plus find out more about the sector and our employers.

The scheme is currently being amended slightly, so I can't give you anymore information, however, if you are interested in becoming a member, drop me a private message with your email and I will let you know once it has been finalised.

Louise

Hi all

If anyone is interested in finding out about the student scheme, and would like to check if their university is part of the scheme go to www.icaew.com/edge

We have just added another two to the pilot.

Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending