The Student Room Group

Lloyds Pharmacy summer vacation interview

Scroll to see replies

No. Got told it would be February :frown: nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pharmagal
No. Got told it would be February :frown: nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

where did you have yours?
Got rejected! :frown: dont know what im doing wrong!
Me too :frown: I kinda know why though, got no confidence!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too :frown: I kinda know why though, got no confidence!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww no :frown: but for mine i was quite confident and gave good answers as much as I thought.

So no Tesco, no Lloyds, no Co op.... Just pinning my hopes on Boots (fat chance) :colone:
Original post by sachinisgod
Aww no :frown: but for mine i was quite confident and gave good answers as much as I thought.

So no Tesco, no Lloyds, no Co op.... Just pinning my hopes on Boots (fat chance) :colone:

When did you hear from coop? I've heard nothing from them, probz a rejection.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did you hear from coop? I've heard nothing from them, probz a rejection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didnt apply. didnt want to work for 5 weeks without getting paid lol

And i got rejected by boots for pre reg.

FU boots, :stupid: didnt want to work for you anyway!
(edited 9 years ago)
Got an email from Lloyds that they are still recruiting in unpopular locations due to low demand and my area was one of them! So there is still hope :ahee:
Here are some other examples of common competency-based questions that you could be asked.

Can you give us an example of a time when you worked as part of team to achieve an end goal or result?
Have you faced a time when you had to overcome a problem?
How did you overcome it and would you do anything differently if you faced it again?
What is the main challenge you’ve faced at work in the last year and how did you tackle it?
What did you learn from the experience?
How would you friends describe you?
How would your enemies describe you?
What are your strengths?
What are your weaknesses?

You can find out more about how to do well in your interview by reading this blog post on interview techniques.
Hello everyone!

I have my interview next month, and I am really nervous!! :frown:

Can someone give me a rough idea as to what the interview is like.. and what sort of questions they ask. That would be helpful!!
Original post by BigBFG
Hey
Where is your interview? I've got one coming up soon too, but I don't thin it'll be too bad. They've asked us to bring passport and stuff, so they must be trying to get familiar with us, and then offer us the placement? Here's hoping... :smile:

I know its a year later, but how was the interview?! I've got mine coming up and dreading it.. :frown:
Reply 32
Original post by Masuma123
I know its a year later, but how was the interview?! I've got mine coming up and dreading it.. :frown:

Where is your interview? I have one next wednesday :frown:
Reply 33
Original post by River33
Where is your interview? I have one next wednesday :frown:

Hey! I have an interview on Thursday, have no idea what to expect... dreading the patient role play
Reply 34
Original post by lopey
Hey! I have an interview on Thursday, have no idea what to expect... dreading the patient role play

Hey, If you don't mind me asking, how did your interview go? What did it entail?
and good luck :smile:
Had my interview yesterday and I've already gotten a rejection email - not even been 24 hours.
Original post by blazin-23
Had my interview yesterday and I've already gotten a rejection email - not even been 24 hours.

Wow! That's awful, how did the interview go?
Original post by lopey

Hey guys, how did your interviews go? What were the Qs like? Thannnkkyooou :smile:

Original post by blazin-23

I'm sorry to hear that! Never mind though there are other placements you can apply to!! :smile: Can I ask what were the lloyds Qs like? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending