The Student Room Group

Girls looking at crotch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Care-Free
i think i know which one you mean, was there a little black dot showing where they were looking? if its the same one, that was on aaagess ago!

Yeah, there was a row of guys sitting on bar stools and she checked out all their bums! :tongue:
Reply 61
Original post by blackorchid
I don't look at the crotch area but I am guilty of looking at a guys butt. Nothing like a perky looking bum! :o:
A little somethin' for the girls (and guys):
http://bootybreak.com/

cant believe i just clicked on that link!(i was looking for the womans section)

that song has inextricably stuck in my head!

argh!:s-smilie:
Original post by rizzl8
cant believe i just clicked on that link!(i was looking for the womans section)

that song has inextricably stuck in my head!

argh!:s-smilie:

Don't deny it, you enjoyed it :cool: :tongue:
Reply 63

Just wanted to thank you for that link. I enjoyed it. A lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm absolutely positive the reverse occurs from male perspective. At least, in my case the butt is pretty much the first thing I notice about a guy. Just instinctual to have a look. Looking at someone's crotch would make me feel awkward, though.
Reply 65
I think that more women check out a guys butt these days... A couple of years ago it wasn't as common, but then again I'm only 18. 0.o for all I know women have always been incredibly pervy and I just noticed it more that women actually turn around and follow a guys ass out the room or down the street. 0.o
Reply 66
Original post by peaspod
Girl's are bigger perv's than men! Just most of the time we are good at not getting caught :wink:

Not really. I believe looking at someone's crotch is easier than their chests.
Original post by TheSownRose
In that case, he's going to be disappointed in my calloused and verruca-covered feet. :sad:

Was already feeling ill and this genuinely made me throw up all over my bed, thanks TheSownRose, thanks alot
Original post by marcus2001
Was already feeling ill and this genuinely made me throw up all over my bed, thanks TheSownRose, thanks alot

You're welcome. :hat2:
Reply 69

haha cheeky !

not as much as you did though!

:colone:
No, I'd never look in that direction on purpose. Although, I would look at a guy's behind if he was cute and happened to walk past me.
[video="youtube;NdIAa6gnaco"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdIAa6gnaco[/video]

I'm not sure if that's the video that has been mentioned, but it's relevant nonetheless.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending