The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Can someone post pictures of the ensuite accomodations at Sussex ?

Hey guys! I'm having a really hard time picking a suitable accomodation as I didn't go for any open days :frown: . I need help!!!! Most especially from those that are already there. I would love to see pictures of lewes court phase 2 most especially and the single studio at lewes court. And then ensuite rooms at park houses. Thank youu so much as you do this!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Youtube: University of Sussex housing

Should be some videos for each different block of housing and a tour :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
I would go with stanmer court but from the map it looks like it's a bit far from everywhere else. I don't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Mimz67
I would go with stanmer court but from the map it looks like it's a bit far from everywhere else. I don't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

they are bus stops everywhere according to the map so that shouldn't be a problem?
Reply 4
Original post by a10
they are bus stops everywhere according to the map so that shouldn't be a problem?

Lol that's the thing, I don't want to have to be spending money everyday on bus tickets or whatever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stanmer court is just outside of the campus by the train station, its only across the bridge from the campus and about a 10 minute walk to it.
Reply 6
Original post by Mimz67
Lol that's the thing, I don't want to have to be spending money everyday on bus tickets or whatever.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol it's not like it's expensive to take one they will be discounts as we are students...
Reply 7
Original post by shorttstuff
Stanmer court is just outside of the campus by the train station, its only across the bridge from the campus and about a 10 minute walk to it.

How far would u say northfield is walking? It's the furthest away right? Next to lewes court.
Original post by a10
Lol it's not like it's expensive to take one they will be discounts as we are students...

I would rather walk and save the money for food and booze though :tongue:
Original post by a10
How far would u say northfield is walking? It's the furthest away right? Next to lewes court.

Probably about 10-15 mins because its the furthest away.
Reply 10
Original post by shorttstuff
I would rather walk and save the money for food and booze though :tongue:

Hahaha EXACTLY!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest