The Student Room Group

Who uses Twitter?

Hi all,

The Social Media Managers (jakemittle, Ry. and thunder_chunky) and I are working hard to try to make our TSRModelUN Twitter account a valuable asset to the MUN.

What we want to know is if anyone uses Twitter regularly and if they would be interested in collaborating and discussing issues via the medium of Twitter as well as here? It's also a good idea so we have it on record.

So if you use Twitter please could you post here letting us know your Twitter @ name thingy or a link to your account should sacifice. If you wish keep this information private then feel free to PM it to me and I'll add you onto the list.

Feel free to ask any questions here or PM the team.

Many thanks

RoryS
Deputy SG

Scroll to see replies

I'll get the ball rolling, my twitter username is @jakemittle
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by jakemittle
I'll get the ball rolling, my twitter username is @jakemitte

You missed out the 'l' in your username! Don't worry, I'll add you anyway with the correct username :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by Fool In The Rain

Thanks - oh I think I've followed you on the MUN account a while back! :tongue:
Reply 5
I am on twitter as a few of you know. I rarely use it
Reply 6
Reply 7
Have Updated Twitter with the Above ~ Twitter is now up-to date!
-----
Ryan
Social Media Manager
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9

Followed you on twitter

All the above done ~ Twitter up to date!

---------------Ryan
Social Media Manager
I've never used Twitter and not likely to any time soon.
@sonisqueef :colone:

:colondollar::colondollar:
Original post by RoryS
You missed out the 'l' in your username! Don't worry, I'll add you anyway with the correct username :tongue:

I did! sorry about that :biggrin: (@jakemittle) :biggrin:
Keep the names coming guys!
Reply 14
Have Updated Twitter with the Above ~ Twitter is now up-to date!
-----
Ryan
Social Media Manager
Reply 15
I already follow it anyway but mines is @stooooopot
Original post by RoryS
Hi all,

The Social Media Managers (jakemittle, Ry. and thunder_chunky) and I are working hard to try to make our TSRModelUN Twitter account a valuable asset to the MUN.

What we want to know is if anyone uses Twitter regularly and if they would be interested in collaborating and discussing issues via the medium of Twitter as well as here? It's also a good idea so we have it on record.

So if you use Twitter please could you post here letting us know your Twitter @ name thingy or a link to your account should sacifice. If you wish keep this information private then feel free to PM it to me and I'll add you onto the list.

Feel free to ask any questions here or PM the team.

Many thanks

RoryS
Deputy SG

I'm @missTnoP - forever retweeting relevant stuff as well as random rubbish, so feel free to follow if you like!
Original post by broadwayrachael
I'm @missTnoP - forever retweeting relevant stuff as well as random rubbish, so feel free to follow if you like!

We're following you! :biggrin:

Should we also follow each other in order to build some sort of community or?

Original post by RoryS
x

Original post by thunder_chunky
x
Feel free although I don't tweet about MUN stuff. I swear, curse, and patronise idiots rather a lot. Feel free though. @soulstealer2011
Reply 19
Original post by thunder_chunky
Feel free although I don't tweet about MUN stuff. I swear, curse, and patronise idiots rather a lot. Feel free though. @soulstealer2011

"Monday mornings already are ****e. So when someone on the bus keeps pressing the bell over & over then someone starts sniffing every 10 secs"

Yeah, I'm liking the Monday morning rant so far.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending