Obviously all the best things to be in! :biggrin:

Oh definitely!:')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
Idk if you guys have seen this already, but there's a video showing Lincoln Hall on the uni website - looks ace :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by Templar49
Idk if you guys have seen this already, but there's a video showing Lincoln Hall on the uni website - looks ace :biggrin:

It really does. Was thankful that of all the single study halls they showed one of Lincoln :biggrin: But then again, they're paid to advertise the uni rooms at their best, so I'm not completely trustworthy :wink: But still, looks awesome :biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by Meldon94
It really does. Was thankful that of all the single study halls they showed one of Lincoln :biggrin: But then again, they're paid to advertise the uni rooms at their best, so I'm not completely trustworthy :wink: But still, looks awesome :biggrin:

Well if nothing else, that just means Lincoln halls are the nicest I suppose! :smile:
Reply 44
Well if nothing else, that just means Lincoln halls are the nicest I suppose! :smile:

Definitely. We shall defend our hall's honour and establish its superiority! :biggrin:
Reply 45
Definitely. We shall defend our hall's honour and establish its superiority! :biggrin:

Of course! Unswerving loyalty to our hall before we're even there, how keen are we? :biggrin:
Reply 46
Of course! Unswerving loyalty to our hall before we're even there, how keen are we? :biggrin:

Very keen. I want those 3 As so desperately! I just hope that I can bump up my Psychology grade from a B to an A this summer.
Reply 47
Very keen. I want those 3 As so desperately! I just hope that I can bump up my Psychology grade from a B to an A this summer.

Mhm, I need my AAB so bad! Just need to maintain my AS grades though tbf :biggrin:
Reply 48
Mhm, I need my AAB so bad! Just need to maintain my AS grades though tbf :biggrin:

Thing is was SO close to an A grade in my AS results for Psychology. I got 153 UCAS points, and you need 160 for an A. So, to get an A overall I need to get 167 from both of my exams this year. So infuriating that I was SO close last year, but it makes it sort of easier this year, in that I don't need to get a drastically high A, I guess... ME WANT NOTTINGHAM SO BAD! XD
Reply 49
Thing is was SO close to an A grade in my AS results for Psychology. I got 153 UCAS points, and you need 160 for an A. So, to get an A overall I need to get 167 from both of my exams this year. So infuriating that I was SO close last year, but it makes it sort of easier this year, in that I don't need to get a drastically high A, I guess... ME WANT NOTTINGHAM SO BAD! XD

I'm pretty much the opposite with Politics, I've got 166 from AS so I need a high B to keep my A grade! And yeah, I'm desperate to go to Nottingham too! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 50
I'm pretty much the opposite with Politics, I've got 166 from AS so I need a high B to keep my A grade! And yeah, I'm desperate to go to Nottingham too! :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's nice having that barrier. Knowing you don't have to do as well as last year to still maintain your grade, I've got that with English and History. But we can do this! We can get into Notts! :biggrin:
Reply 51
It's nice having that barrier. Knowing you don't have to do as well as last year to still maintain your grade, I've got that with English and History. But we can do this! We can get into Notts! :biggrin:

It is reassuring, yeah, I need to get a C in English and Economics to keep my A and B :biggrin: YES WE CAN DO THIS! :smile:
Reply 52
It is reassuring, yeah, I need to get a C in English and Economics to keep my A and B :biggrin: YES WE CAN DO THIS! :smile:

Same! :biggrin: I need to get CCA in my exams (minimum) to get into Nottingham, so it takes the pressure off English and History, so I can use that on Psychology, fingers crossed... It's so weird... this is all about our future, but it's so uncertain all of a sudden, one exam will determine where I go, where I live and who I meet... Weird thoughts, eh? :P
Reply 53
Same! :biggrin: I need to get CCA in my exams (minimum) to get into Nottingham, so it takes the pressure off English and History, so I can use that on Psychology, fingers crossed... It's so weird... this is all about our future, but it's so uncertain all of a sudden, one exam will determine where I go, where I live and who I meet... Weird thoughts, eh? :P

It really is weird, it hasn't sunk in how important these exams really are! haha
Reply 54
Hello, Nottingham firmers and successful undergraduates now! Wooooo! How's everyone feeling? :biggrin:
Reply 55
how far is the pharmacy department from lincoln hall?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending