Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by This Honest
Many guys wear briefs, no big deal :colonhash:
Stop crying like a baby :rolleyes:

how do you think many guys wear briefs?
Original post by Anonymous
how do you think many guys wear briefs?

I actually have guy friends you know who talk about these things.
Plus my best friend (who's a guy) says briefs are more comfortable than boxers which I can imagine is true.
Just tell him that you don't like him wearing briefs. Lots of men who do sports wear briefs footballers as an example. For sports briefs are more practical to be honest for men as it helps to stop that part coming poping out lol.

Men wearing briefs is still looked on as being weird in a way as it generally kids and oap's who wear them but they are coming back into fashion. If he wants to wear them then that is his choice
Reply 63
Original post by scorpion95
Just tell him that you don't like him wearing briefs. Lots of men who do sports wear briefs footballers as an example. For sports briefs are more practical to be honest for men as it helps to stop that part coming poping out lol.

Men wearing briefs is still looked on as being weird in a way as it generally kids and oap's who wear them but they are coming back into fashion. If he wants to wear them then that is his choice

haha i can't believe many footballers wear briefs, they'll be all boxer guys at that age
Reply 64
Original post by sarah_22_16
How? She isn't breaking up with him over it she just doesn't like the look of them, which on that note I don't either makes men look like an overgrown child. Bet most men would prefer girls wore a thong/french knickers to great big beige granny pants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet most men couldn't give a ****, but I know for a fact if a guy posted a similar thread to this about thongs and granny panties, there would be just as many girls calling them shallow dicks or something.

The solution to the problem: go commando.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by This Honest
I actually have guy friends you know who talk about these things.
Plus my best friend (who's a guy) says briefs are more comfortable than boxers which I can imagine is true.

interesting conversations with your guy friends. what age group are they that they all prefer briefs?
i'm not being selfish i just prefer him in the boxers that he used to wear and don't understand why he suddenly needs to start wearing briefs just because his best mates says they are better

Because he tried them and found he agreed? If it's a big deal tell him and direct him to boxer briefs. I have different, more comfortable, pants for sports and I don't have to worry about junk jiggling around down there, cut the poor guy some slack.
haha i can't believe many footballers wear briefs, they'll be all boxer guys at that age

1) You are definitely still a kid, as you are more concerned about the packaging rather than the package

2) Being a previous semi-pro footy player, its stupid to wear boxers as you want your whole package to be compact rather than jumping and wiggling about

3) Boxers are more for 16 year olds as (just like you) think boxers are the only way and you must be gay if you wear Y fronts

4) Y fronts, if you have the package, look much much better

5) between 14-17 it used to be primark boxers as I couldnt care less.... Now my GF would only have me in CK Y fronts...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by PrincePauper
1) You are definitely still a kid, as you are more concerned about the packaging rather than the package

2) Being a previous semi-pro footy player, its stupid to wear boxers as you want your whole package to be compact rather than jumping and wiggling about

3) Boxers are more for 16 year olds as (just like you) think boxers are the only way and you must be gay if you wear Y fronts

4) Y fronts, if you have the package, look much much better

5) between 14-17 it used to be primark boxers as I couldnt care less.... Now my GF would only have me in CK Y fronts...

haha how many guys do you really think wear y-fronts under their football shorts?! maybe 1%. they will mostly wear boxers
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 69
haha how many guys do you really think wear y-fronts under their football shorts?! maybe 1%. they will mostly wear boxers

If 99% of people jumped into a canal, would you do the same?

Original post by Iamyourfather
Real men aren't afraid to wear pants :ahee:

I think it was a rhetorical question to emphasise a point... Sorry to be a kill-joy :getmecoat:

Please accept my apologies :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

I dont have to think lol, I know. In my team we all wore Y fronts. Its gives protection. Boxers dont help when you get back heeled in the nuts.
Reply 71
Original post by PrincePauper
I dont have to think lol, I know. In my team we all wore Y fronts. Its gives protection. Boxers dont help when you get back heeled in the nuts.

haha sounds like y-fronts were a compulsory part of the kit!
haha sounds like y-fronts were a compulsory part of the kit!

You could say that.

Oh something recent....

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2013/4/6/4191136/mirko-vucinic-celebration-underwear
Reply 73

i bet he wishes he had worn boxers!
Reply 74
Just buy him some boxers and he will get the message.
The most important thing about underwear is that it is clean. Nothing worse than seeing dirty underwear with low slung trousers.
Reply 76
Original post by flemining
Just buy him some boxers and he will get the message.

he's got plenty of boxers but just doesn't wear them much anymore
i bet he wishes he had worn boxers!

I think your bf should start buying boxers so YOU could wear them lol. Since youre that into them...
I dont see why this is an issue. In all honestly he can wear whatever he wants whatever makes him comfortble

If he told you he only wanted you to wear thongs and that he didnt like anything else how would you feel, everybody would tell you to dump him thats hes controlling that you can wear what you want

well same applies to him
Reply 79
Does he tell you what to wear? Doubt it.

You're not his mother... I don't see why you'd want to dress him.

Latest

Trending

Trending