Who's starting at London Metropolitan University 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I will digital media design

Posted from TSR Mobile
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
I am Studying Film and television and staying at The Arcade. Anyone else staying at the Arcade ?
Reply 62
I will be studying Fashion Marketing and Journalism :smile:
Original post by Just-Mandi
What's everyone doing for freshers week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got tickets for AAA at leicester swuare on 20th, , Retox zoo project at the penthouse on 23rd, and milkshake at ministry of sound on 24th :wink: Going to get more yet, also will be attending events at the rocket
Reply 64
london met looks like a prison. wow, that uni isnt good guys, good luck to ya'll though.
Reply 65
I'm starting at London met, studying FDA photography..

is anybody else enrolling on Friday?

You can add me on Facebook: Kate Petran
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by MissDee92
london met looks like a prison. wow, that uni isnt good guys, good luck to ya'll though.

Why is it not good?
is london really expensive to go to uni in? [Im thinking of applying to London Met]
Reply 68
Original post by Tina_Le
Hi I'm starting in September also doing Nutrition. I have lived in London my whole life and bloody hell yes it's expensive lol! Nightlife is great esp if you are based in the North London campus..you have Camden up the road which have great clubs and bars. Xx

Hey, glad to have found someone else doing nutrition. Have you received your timetable yet? I'm in Mon, wed and thursday. I also have the dreaded 4hr gap between lectures on monday lol
Original post by Susie@LMU
Hey, glad to have found someone else doing nutrition. Have you received your timetable yet? I'm in Mon, wed and thursday. I also have the dreaded 4hr gap between lectures on monday lol

I also have the dreaded 4hr gap, not looking forward to that at all... But I'm in on Mondays and Thursdays only
Reply 70
Starting in september studying Art, Media and Design Extended Degree :smile: anyone studying the same? :biggrin:
When we enrol do we have to get our picture taken for our id and do we get our id the same day or later??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by kath_igidbashian
When we enrol do we have to get our picture taken for our id and do we get our id the same day or later??<br />
<br />
<font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>
<br />
<br />
I read on the enrolment infomation that we do get our pictures taken and student cards on the same day :smile:
Reply 73
I'm studying architecture and interior design extended degree is anyone else doing this course?
Plus I still haven't found any accommodation can someone help me!!

thankss

megan xx
Reply 74
Original post by wensdaee
I will be studying Fashion Marketing and Journalism :smile:

what A levels did you do in order to get into uni to study fashion marketing?
Reply 75
i was there for a opening day to study fashion markerting , and to be honest it doesnt look like a uni at all..and it is a bit embarrassing if someone asks you where do you study and you answer "london met" its the like second worse uni i suppose if not the worse...
Reply 76
Don't go London Met, they are in huge financial difficulty.
Some people who have completed the first year of their degree have been told they cannot continue anymore, due to insufficient funding.
London Met is a waste of time, a waste of money and a waste of your life.
Reply 77
I started today and I know nobody! feel free to add me on facebook:

Daryl Blackman

Would be great to meet some people from my course/uni :smile:
I've started a Professional Doctorate in Health Psychology at London Met.

My course is a professional postgradute course leading to chartered health psychologist status, so is very different from undergraduate and MSc courses.

I enrolled at the university yesterday and I have to say I was seriously unimpressed :mad:

Combination of very rude reception and security staff, really loud and pushy students and very grubby facilities/buildings. Not impressed.

I only have to travel there for supervision and occasional workshops every 3 weeks. Along with my MSc teaching responsibilities for one lecture.

I completed my undergraduate at Kent university and postgraduate training (MSc, MSc, PGCert, PhD) at various places (including UCL). I left London Met feeling rather scared! :frown:, but maybe because it was fresher week?

I would like to complete my doctorate within the two years. God forbid if the university closes down whilst trying to complete my professional doctorate!:eek:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi Susie,

I study HM BSc 1 st year and jumped in via clearing so should receive my enrollment email today. I can´t access the timetable yet and was wondering if you could give me an update about Monday courses or anything important?
I will hopefully enroll today, fingers crossed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending