The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The following website has past papers for Medical Physics: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/keith.taggart/physics/revisionASA2.htm
Reply 2
zys209
I checked few physics websites but cant find anything about it could u help me plz.

Please be more specific :smile: What part do you need help with? i.e ultrasound, xrays etc :smile:
Reply 3
zys209
I checked few physics websites but cant find anything about it could u help me plz.

Please be more specific What part do you need help with? i.e ultrasound, x-rays etc
I want x-ray and ultrasound explaination becouse in my book there are just about 2 pages on each topic and material is hard to understand, nuclear medicine is ok cos it is like radioactivity topic.
Do you have the NAS book? Then I suggest you leanr those few pages like the back of your hand. EVERYTHING in the exam is straight out that book. It is enough although it may not seem like it.
mizfissy815
Do you have the NAS book? Then I suggest you leanr those few pages like the back of your hand. EVERYTHING in the exam is straight out that book. It is enough although it may not seem like it.

i do but it looks more like revion notes and dont give a lot of explaining, i was looking in our school libruary but there was no material on this topic
and site i was given in first post for some reason does not contain ansvers for questions on medical phy (only on ASTROPHYSICS & PARTICLE PHYSICS )

hm and sorry i think i posted my topic in wrong place
Reply 8
zys209
i do but it looks more like revion notes and dont give a lot of explaining, i was looking in our school libruary but there was no material on this topic

Well thats all you need to know anyways. What part of X-rays do you not understand? As in how are they produced? Or how are they used in treatment?
thanks, im ok now, i got today some past papers and explaining from the students year above
Reply 10
zys209
thanks, im ok now, i got today some past papers and explaining from the students year above

OK :smile: If you still have any questions, dont hesitate to ask :smile:
Reply 11
For extra help, try this as a source of Ultrasound info (just been using it for my Section C):

http://www.answers.com/ultrasound
thnks it is a nice one
Reply 14
zys209
thnks it is a nice one

Indeed...
Reply 15
yup

Latest