The Student Room Group

Russia Representative Election

This poll is closed

Who should be elected as the Russian representative?

Kiss 62%
RON38%
Total votes: 13
The election for Russia's representative in the Security Council is now underway. Please check out the manifestos below and make good use of the Q&A:

KissAs the current representative of the USA, I have both charisma and knowledge of how to operate a security council position. Over the span of my term I have been involved in numerous hypotheticals, showing both restraint and cooperation, and where necessary force.

As a representative of a fellow BRIC nation, Brazil, I understand the immense capabilities and responsibilities that fall upon Russia when it comes to being a key global supplier, thus I am aware of the need to mediate resources carefully when it comes to foreign suppliers. As a former representative of both a European and Asian nation, I am thus well versed in the fields of Russia's direct trade interests as well as bilateral relationships and partnerships.

Whilst I understand that this position is only to be temporary until we find a suitable replacement for Teh_France, I am happy to take up responsibility for Russia for the time being. Thank you for your consideration and I hope you find my application a good nomination for your choice.

RON

Kiss
Good luck!
Reply 1
Hmmm Kiss holding two states in the SC... I dont like how this could play out in any Hyp :colonhash:
Reply 2
Original post by cl_steele
Hmmm Kiss holding two states in the SC... I dont like how this could play out in any Hyp :colonhash:

I would. And when I have Russia in my power, I shall use the combined forces of the US, Russia and Brazil to conquer the planet! :colone:
Reply 3
Original post by Kiss
I would. And when I have Russia in my power, I shall use the combined forces of the US, Russia and Brazil to conquer the planet! :colone:

Britains demands that her empire be returned to her if this goes ahead! :P
Reply 4
The poll's now up, vote away!
Do you intend to hold the role of three states? I suppose this a good temporary measure but not a long term solution. As I hate one man elections and don't understand how the representative for the US can really argue with themselves if portraying Russia, I voted for RON.
RON's manifesto is looking very interesting
Reply 7
Original post by Cheese_Monster
Do you intend to hold the role of three states? I suppose this a good temporary measure but not a long term solution. As I hate one man elections and don't understand how the representative for the US can really argue with themselves if portraying Russia, I voted for RON.

Not permanently, it wouldn't be fair over a long-term period plus I like representing the nations I represent currently. As a temporary measure until a suitable replacement can be found I'll be happy to represent Russia. The problem isn't about debating against myself, since I've done that before in the past, but rather the inequality of having three nations and two of them security council ones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending