The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Awh cool, I've looked online and knoll court actually looks really nice! Is it one of the newer ones?
Also, what has your workload been like in this first year, and what has placement/lectures been like? 😊💕xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
So far I've only had one assignment to hand in since march, my second is in for November! My first exam is in January. Lectures and seminars are ok, the 3 hour ones can drag a bit!!!

I think knoll court is one of the newer ones and it's just been redecorated over summer!! :biggrin: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
That sounds pretty good though! How many hours per week do you reckon you have?
And is knoll court the one with the blue carpets? I'm trying to picture it from the open day! 😊💕xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm yeah I think so xD there could be more than one with blue carpets but yes, it has blue carpets lol :smile:
Well for the first few months, we were only in 3 days a week on average, which were long days and then some 5 day weeks which were shorter days :smile: probably about 20 hours a week on average :smile: :smile: I have a feeling it's going to get worse in second semester though!!! Xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Hi! is there a group on facebook for the march 2014 intake? and if anyone would like to add me on facebook its Rachel Surtees, location Wallsend england and I have bright blonde hair :-)
It feeeeels like am counting down the days! Not long cant wait to leave work :-)
hey, i start adult nursing in march :smile: feel free to add me Rebecca Lee Addsion from newcastle
Reply 46
Hey, I'm starting adult nursing in March :smile: I still need to apply for accommodation because I was advised to wait until January to do by the uni but now I've seen people saying they've already applied and I'm wondering if its best to do so now? I also need to finalise my student finance and bursary so will I need to wait for that to come through before I do anything more?
Hiiii! Just found this now ha, i've been offered a place for adult nursing for the march intake. Just wondering if there is any nice people that can help me with absolutely everything, mainly accommodation.. how do i apply for it? I haven't got given my username and password for MyNorthumbria? a bit confused with how do i apply for the NHS bursary too or does that come automatically ha? I don't a thing :s-smilie: Help! Happy for anyone to add me on Facebook :smile: Shelby-Leigh Johnston, from whitehaven. My photo is just the same one as the one on here :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by ShelbyLeigh
Hiiii! Just found this now ha, i've been offered a place for adult nursing for the march intake. Just wondering if there is any nice people that can help me with absolutely everything, mainly accommodation.. how do i apply for it? I haven't got given my username and password for MyNorthumbria? a bit confused with how do i apply for the NHS bursary too or does that come automatically ha? I don't a thing :s-smilie: Help! Happy for anyone to add me on Facebook :smile: Shelby-Leigh Johnston, from whitehaven. My photo is just the same one as the one on here :smile:

Hi Shelby :smile: You need your log in details for your My Northumbria page to apply for your accommodation. If you haven't got them im sure there's got to be a way for you to contact them and ask for an email with your details because they should have sent you an email ages ago with info on accommodation and my finance (that email had my log in details on it anyway), once you can get onto your my Northumbria page applying for accommodation is very easy if you just follow the steps, it doesn't take long to do either. As for the bursary you need to apply for that online, I haven't applied for mine yet but I will be as soon as possible. It all seems a tad complicated to me so im a bit confused too :s-smilie: but if you google 'NHS bursary applications' you should be able to find the page that takes you to the Bursary Online Support System (BOSS) and I think this is where you sign up to apply for the bursary. I hope this helps you out a little :smile: I'm Emma-Louise Dickinson from Carlisle! If you want more help just ask and I'll try my best, I'm studying adult nursing too in March
Reply 49
I went to an interview yesterday for the Mnursing (Mental Health). I have joined a thread on the Masters but someone reckoned that there were only about a dozen places for adult nursing postgrad and six for other two types. Does anyone know if this is true and how many there were this year? Because I think ones of my fellow interviewees thought it was many more than that.I am just hoping there is a chance that people will get in. There were only 9 in my interview group. I don't know if there is another group or not,but the dates are getting quite late. May see if anyone has posted for last year.
Reply 50
btw my name is Rebecca,not Sigismund:smile:
facebook.com/Replacement.Certificates - A-levels/ GCSEs/ NVQ's/ BTEC/ Vocational skill certificates replacements and much more!
Reply 52
I've just got my accommodation offer this morning for Marleen Court, so exciting! Has anyone else got an offer for Marleen Court? :smile:
Reply 53
hiiii I am going to study child nursing , just been offered accommodation for Marleen Court which will only be from march 2014 until July 2014 is anyone else in the same boat ? :smile:
Reply 54
hiya! got my accommodation offer through yesterday, i'm in flat 67 at knoll court :smile: if anybody from the course wants to add me on facebook, my name is abbie milburn and my profile picture is a posey one of me hahah! xxxx
Reply 55
Original post by loze21
I've just got my accommodation offer this morning for Marleen Court, so exciting! Has anyone else got an offer for Marleen Court? :smile:

Hi I have had an offer for there but only for four months cannot wait though !!! Not far away now :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by S.Ager
Hi I have had an offer for there but only for four months cannot wait though !!! Not far away now :smile:

Oh, what flat are you in? I'm in flat 5! And I know, it's says the Marleen Court accommodation is only until July, I'm not too fussed as long as I can definitely get a place in Trinity Square :smile:
Original post by abbiex
hiya! got my accommodation offer through yesterday, i'm in flat 67 at knoll court :smile: if anybody from the course wants to add me on facebook, my name is abbie milburn and my profile picture is a posey one of me hahah! xxxx

Hiya :smile: I've just been offered a place in knoll court too! xxx
Reply 58
Original post by Lauren- Marie
Hiya :smile: I've just been offered a place in knoll court too! xxx

ooh have you looked online on your mynorthumbria and checked which flat number you've been allocated in? i'm in a flat of six and four of us have found eachother so far :redface: xxx
Original post by abbiex
ooh have you looked online on your mynorthumbria and checked which flat number you've been allocated in? i'm in a flat of six and four of us have found eachother so far :redface: xxx

Just had a look on the my accommodation bit and it says something like KC67 so i'm guessing that means i'm in flat 67? :smile: xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending