The Student Room Group

Yay or nay to this dress?

Scroll to see replies

It is a really nice dress, I would get it
I think it depends on what you look like. Different things suit different people. If you have a nice figure then it would probably look lovely, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're extremely overweight :tongue: I like the pattern, it's pretty XD
Reply 22
Original post by Anime Lover
I think it depends on what you look like. Different things suit different people. If you have a nice figure then it would probably look lovely, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're extremely overweight :tongue: I like the pattern, it's pretty XD

Good thing I'm only a size ten then haha :P
Original post by Yasmin25
Good thing I'm only a size ten then haha :P

In that case I am sure it will look very nice! XD
I wouldn't be brave enough to wear it but I do like it. The hot pink and skulls remind me of some of Alexander McQueen's pieces. Go ahead and buy it if you love it! Don't worry about what your friends think!
Ocht that's not creepy at all :P

Thanks! :smile:

Nae bother, and your blue dress is lovely as well! :smile:
Nay
Reply 28
20130430_164017.jpgDecided just to go for this dress for my big night out on my holiday :smile:
20130430_164017.jpgDecided just to go for this dress for my big night out on my holiday :smile:

love both of the dresses :biggrin:
your hair color goes very well with the blue i must say xxx
Reply 30
Original post by dancingpanda
love both of the dresses :biggrin:
your hair color goes very well with the blue i must say xxx

Aww thank you :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
No never ever
Reply 32
It's really not my cup of tea, I'm not into printed things.... like skulls etc, but if it's the kind of thing you normally wear and you think you'd feel good in it then definitely get it!
I wouldn't wear it, but hey, you like it... so wear it!
http://www.shelikes.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1800x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/7/170107.jpg

I was thinking of getting this dress for when I go on holiday and go out for drinks and a meal. I was planning to wear my short leather jacket, black tights and either heels or flats depending on the weather.

Most of my friends love it but some hate it. I'm debating whether or not to get it :/

Ewwwwwwwww that's horrible the skulls are freaking me out but if your into that emo sort if the stuff that I suppose you should get it but some people may find it a but disturbing...

That's much more feminine and the belt compliments your skin tone :smile:
Reply 36
I bought the pink dress in 12/14 and I'm usually only a 10 but went for a bigger size since it looked tight. It came a few days ago and it was too small. It wouldn't even go past my boobs and that was the biggest size they do. I think you basically have to be a stick to fit into their clothes :/ ah well the blue dress is a size 10 and fits perfectly so its all gooooooooood.
Reply 37
Need your help on a new dress now lol ------dress.jpeg yay or nay? and yeah I know this one has skulls on it too lol
I loved the pink one! Don't like that one you just posted though, sorry :frown:
Reply 39
Original post by snowyowl
I loved the pink one! Don't like that one you just posted though, sorry :frown:

Don't be sorry :tongue: yeah I loved that pink dress. Was bloody heartbroken when they were sold out in my size! :frown: lol

Quick Reply

Latest