The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull university Taylor court flats?

I want to get to know some people who are going to stay in here before I go, think it will make things less uncomfortable, so if you are stopping here this year post a comment or if you have stayed here can you tell me what they're like please thank you :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm definitely staying here next year. I have to live on campus so pretty much 100%. What are you studying? :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Awesome! And nursing! :smile: What do you study? X
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
I'm hopefully moving to Taylor court or the lawns :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Pick Taylor court! :smile: What are you studying? x
Reply 5
Psychology ! :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Ah cool, my friends doing that :smile: and adult nursing! X
Reply 7
Add me on Facebook search: [email protected] :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Done :smile: x
Reply 9
Original post by Sophieforbes
Awesome! And nursing! :smile: What do you study? X

Sounds good! Sociology :smile: You have facebook?
Reply 10
I'll be studying Modern Languages :biggrin:
Reply 11
Awesome! :smile: where are you thinking of moving too? X
Reply 12
I'm sitting in Taylor Court right now. Do you have any questions? I know an MFL student who's staying on here, if you want me to ask her any questions?
Taylor court is my first choice and my second choice - if i dont get it i will be destroyed!! anyone got contracts yet ?
Reply 14
Heya,

I haven't got any contract yet but I have applied for the housing instead. I'm starting Uni in September, guessing you're too. I thought the contract was sorted around June ish. What are you going to do at Uni? I'd love to know more people before I actually go :smile:
Reply 15
I got my contract through this week!:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
im studying drama and theatre practice
Reply 17
Awesome! I'm going to study marine and freshwater biology since at the moment I am studying the sciences

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I'm really wanting Taylor court! If anyone wants to talk send me a message and I'll add you in Facebook! :smile:
Reply 19
I called up to see what was happening about my contract and they told me that everyone should get them sometime next week and I've been told that they've allocated me my first choice which is Taylor Court so I'm well happy :biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest