The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull university Taylor court flats?

Scroll to see replies

People of taylor court !!! finally got confirmation i am spending my first year with you guys :biggrin:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by tyler-mortimer
People of taylor court !!! finally got confirmation i am spending my first year with you guys :biggrin:

Where are you staying, what house..?
Reply 42
Original post by Zizi11
Yeah I'm in that house and another girl I was talking to on here. :biggrin:

3/24,
What are you studying, and did you get the 50 week contract or he 44weeks,? Just Curious,:biggrin:
anyone created a taylor court fb page yet ?
Reply 44
Original post by Tlukt3
3/24,
What are you studying, and did you get the 50 week contract or he 44weeks,? Just Curious,:biggrin:

Modern Languages and 50 weeks.
Reply 45
Original post by tyler-mortimer

Which house are you in ?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
I just rang the office and they said Im in taylor court not sure what house but excited im there :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Jack_V
I just rang the office and they said Im in taylor court not sure what house but excited im there :smile:

Finaly, at least you know you got your first choice.
Reply 48
Hahaha, I had to ring but i found out can't really remember what house Im in though haha :smile: You're in taylor court too then?
Reply 49
Original post by Jack_V
Hahaha, I had to ring but i found out can't really remember what house Im in though haha :smile: You're in taylor court too then?

I got Taylor court too, I am in Lincoln house..! It will say in the email or on contract, which house you are in.
Reply 50
Oh right well I'll have to wait for the email. Which floor are you on? :smile:
LINCN024A here
Reply 52
Original post by Jack_V
Oh right well I'll have to wait for the email. Which floor are you on? :smile:

Original post by almost_instinct
LINCN024A here

LINCN014A

I think that means you are in the third floor(top floor) and I will be in the second floor.
Reply 53
Guys add me on facebook be nice to chat before we get there ...... [email protected] :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by almost_instinct
LINCN024A here

I'm at LINCN028A so i'm guessing were on the same floor not that far from each other.
Reply 55
Has anyone got the 44 week contract or have any idea how to get it?
Reply 56
Original post by Jack_V
Has anyone got the 44 week contract or have any idea how to get it?

I applied for the 50 week but ended up getting the 44. I think it might depend on the house, which one are you in? :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by xxjordanxx
I applied for the 50 week but ended up getting the 44. I think it might depend on the house, which one are you in? :smile:

Oh really? I can't remember I rang to find out but waiting for my contract, they're taking their time sending them out :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Jack_V
Oh really? I can't remember I rang to find out but waiting for my contract, they're taking their time sending them out :smile:

I got the 50week contract one. It ends on th 6th September
Reply 59
Does 026A means its on the 2nd floor?

Quick Reply

Latest