The Student Room Group

Ack! Exam and essay help, please! (RE: Nazi Foreign Policy)

Right, I, being the stupid guy I am, have left an essay riiiight up until the last minute because I've found it difficult. And, to make matters worse, I have an exam tomorrow (Thursday) on the same subject. How stupid am I?

Anyway, I need serious help here; I will be VERY grateful if somebody would give me a hand.

The essay title (and the exam title, more than likely) is: "Construct a critique of Nazi foreign policy 1920 - 1939." I get the general gist of what to do - my main three sources are the NSDAP 25 Points Programme, Mein Kampf and Second Book. Basically, I have to cover the foreign policy points raised in each of these publications. I'll have to cover the first 4 points in the NSDAP 25 Points Programme (i.e. großdeutschland; anschluss; lebensraum; and 'None but members of the nation').

I then have to analyse the elaboration Hitler made with these foundations in Mein Kampf (i.e. lebensraum; großdeutschland; anschluss; and the abandoning of the Treaty of Versaille).

After focussing on these, I will have to elaborate more on the territorial and economic objectives, for example, the prospectives of having more raw materials, oil, grain, labour force, etc., by moving East. I should also write something short about the rearmament of Germany.

Also, I will have to write something about the return of the colonies, which I really do not understand. (Jesus, why have I left it 'til the last minute?!)

In regards to Second Book I will have to elaborate on the territorial aims even more, by explaining Hitler's goals with France, Russia, the Middle East, and America; the elaboration on the economic goals - the acquisition of oil, coal, iron, steel, agriculture, labour, etc., by moving East - will also have to be explained even more, too.

Yes, I know it may seem as if I've answered everything here already, but I really am stuck. I don't know what to mention and what not to mention, as I have to cover the same points multiple times. I'm also quite shady on a few of the topics I have to cover, too. Eek.

Seriously, any help with be greatly appreciated. It's, like, a matter of life and death for me. :redface:

Thanks in advance.

Latest

Trending

Trending