The Student Room Group

A levels help

hi guys,
i have been out of school for a long while, and i want to go to uni. i need to get 360 ucas points to get into the uni that i want. i want to study from home on my own as i know i can do it.

ple help me with the steps to take to get started. i am having problems getting an exam centre. i live in basildon essex. i want to study MATHS, ENGLISH AND ECONIMICS.
Erm, why don't you try getting a tutor so that you can be home schooled? Or if you prefer, you can try teaching yourself (with a levels it might be quite tricky) but go on kerboodle.com for AQA exam boards, their books are really helpful! Or you could visit the UCAS website and they might have more information :smile:
Reply 2
The first stage is knowing how to spell economics correctly
I can't help much with finding the exam centre but I will say that A-levels are not really something that you can teach yourself on the whole. Its not just the content you need to learn but the exam technique as well. Could you not find a collage that my allow you some form of flexible learning?
Reply 4
thank you for your helpful comments, @feathered-soul & @SharminaSeyda. :-)
Reply 5
You can pay to do distance learning courses to get your A-Levels. Some have their own exam centres too.

You could also try your local secondary school to see if they'll let you sit the exams there as part of their exam centre.

Have a look at Learn Direct's website for more info

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest