The Student Room Group

Accessing your student finance account: frequently asked questions

If you're having any trouble accessing your student finance account, you should find our list of frequently asked questions can help.

Accessing your student finance account: frequently asked questions
Reply 1
hello! I sent the Higher Education Bursary Application form, with income certificates and the necessary evidence fact sheets. Posted on late October but i can't see it on my student finance application, how can I check these documents? Thank you
Hi Dorka

Universities deal with the bursaries and advise us how much to pay, and when to pay it. Please check with them to ensure they have what they need.

Thanks
Hi, I'm in the navy and have submitted my application for the two year fast track degree to become a primary school teacher.
The scheme is called troops to teachers, the mod pay for the course and I'll also get around 700 a month. Question is, I have a mortgage and bills etc, as I'll be earning less than 25k a year, and I entitled to a maintenance grant or loan? Thanks.
Reply 4
I am a second year student . I have applied for student finance and provided all information except my father's accounts . He is self employed but his accounts are not up to date because he is short of money and he is awaiting funds in order to finish his accounts . Am I going to be refused by student finance. What is my situation now
I am intending to take a placement from September 2017. Is there any financial support that I can receive from Student Finance?
Original post by Olivia Ipt

Moved to student finance for you :smile:
Original post by Olivia Ipt
I am intending to take a placement from September 2017. Is there any financial support that I can receive from Student Finance?

Hi,

I have a few questions for you around your placement.

Is your placement abroad?
Is this placement paid or unpaid?
Is the placement in a hospital, health or Local Authority, prison or probation sector?
How long does the placement last for?
Is this during the 17/18 academic year?

Thanks
Hi, I am really confused about my student finance.I have my entitement summary and it says my payment is scheduled. Does that count as completing my application before the deadline because currently I have not entered bank details in confusion about what one I am going to use.This deadline is really stressful.
Hello g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending