The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When I was working a this restaurant on one quiet sunday morn, a guy came to the bar and started discussing cricket.. :sleep: :goodnight ..so anyway he then went on to ask what sport I follow and when I replied with F1 he replied "Oh thats boring"....oh the irony of it all
Reply 81
law:portal
When I was working a this restaurant on one quiet sunday morn, a guy came to the bar and started discussing cricket.. :sleep: :goodnight ..so anyway he then went on to ask what sport I follow and when I replied with F1 he replied "Oh thats boring"....oh the irony of it all

:rofl:

And him watching a few blokes throwing a ball around is exciting.. :smile:

Cricket is probably the most boring sport, apart from curling, but thats not really a sport as such - thankfully..
Reply 82
curling is tourtue
Reply 83
ZanyZanny
curling is tourtue

That it is indeed, im sure a few people would agree.

I like golf :smile:

but by far F1 is a high paced exciting sport.. of course.. :smile:
Reply 84
I like golf

that is just as bad as curling
Reply 85
ZanyZanny
that is just as bad as curling

Watching yeh, but playing it is quite good :smile: and can be fun
ZanyZanny
curling is tourtue

You don't know how close I came to calling myself "curling fanatic" then changed my mind at the last minute! I decided it was far too exciting for me to be worthy of such a name. :wink: :p:
Reply 87
curling fanatic that doesnt really have the same ring to it does it
A.ndrew golf is just a silly sport both watching and playing are soooooooooo boring
Reply 88
ZanyZanny
curling fanatic that doesnt really have the same ring to it does it
A.ndrew golf is just a silly sport both watching and playing are soooooooooo boring

well, when i say i play it, i mean, playing on the field on the back of my house for a laugh, i would never do a full round... sod that... :smile:

Curling_Fanatic... :rofl:
Reply 89
well, when i say i play it, i mean, playing on the field on the back of my house for a laugh, i would never do a full round... sod that...

well that is ok proper golf is silly
F1 fanatic
You don't know how close I came to calling myself "curling fanatic" then changed my mind at the last minute! I decided it was far too exciting for me to be worthy of such a name. :wink: :p:

:eek:
A.ndrew
:rofl:

And him watching a few blokes throwing a ball around is exciting.. :smile:

Cricket is probably the most boring sport, apart from curling, but thats not really a sport as such - thankfully..

i'd say darts is up there as well. nothing exciting there unless somebody slips and ends up throwing a dart in somebodies temple
I like curling....whats wrong with me?

Obviously over no prolonged period, but now and again on the good matches.
A.ndrew
I started watching F1 in about 1992/1993 sort of time, and still ain't got bored of it like i have with football. People say how can i stand watching a bunch of cars going round the same tracks loads of times, but anything can happen, and its alot more exciting then watching the likes of Rooney cry over falling over a ball of air :smile:

And actually being at a race is superb, the atmosphere is amazing, and not full of louts like football..

:smile:

Rant over... :p:

I've never been to a grand prix :frown:

the closest i got was going to the British superbikes round at thruxton, in 2002
Reply 94
*Red Phoenix*
i'd say darts is up there as well. nothing exciting there unless somebody slips and ends up throwing a dart in somebodies temple

Darts is ok.. :p: If your drunk :smile:

*Red Phoenix*
I've never been to a grand prix

the closest i got was going to the British superbikes round at thruxton, in 2002

:frown:

Superbikes is just as good, some impressive crashes there and bikes are pretty damn cool. :smile:

I wanna go see the TOCA, but it has got a bit crap recently.. :frown:
Reply 95
curling, cricket, golf, darts...Bah! They're all so boring, but they can be okay if you watch them when you're bored :p:

BUT F1 has got to be the best! Never get bored of the cars racing in front of one another. It's simply superb, I agree!

Stu, you were going to call yourself 'Curling Fanatic'! A big :eek:!
Reply 96
Only thing better then F1 is the Daytona USA.. :cool:

That is mental stuff....
Reply 97
on most boring sport fishing is top however i think
lyla*
curling, cricket, golf, darts...Bah! They're all so boring, but they can be okay if you watch them when you're bored :p:

BUT F1 has got to be the best! Never get bored of the cars racing in front of one another. It's simply superb, I agree!

Stu, you were going to call yourself 'Curling Fanatic'! A big :eek:!

I wasn't being serious about "curling fanatic" :wink: :rofl: I was being ironic :p:
Reply 99
ZanyZanny
on most boring sport fishing is top however i think

Fishing is too boring to even call a sport. :sleep:

Latest