The Student Room Group

TSR Muscle Building Society For Men V8

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmashConcept
No but the fact that they has a social media beef automatically made me lose a fair amount of respect for both of them.

Z implies Shaw was lying about hammy injury because he still loaded the record stone.

Shaw replies ranting about Zs character whilst saying Arnolds has been molded to suit him.

They both come out looking like ***** tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7561
Wouldn't have expected that off either of them. Shaw always seems like a proper nice guy. Z doesn't seem like he'd give a **** what anyone else is saying or bother really using social media
Original post by BKS
Wouldn't have expected that off either of them. Shaw always seems like a proper nice guy. Z doesn't seem like he'd give a **** what anyone else is saying or bother really using social media

This is essentially my reaction to it.

I'm very surprised at Z's comment and Shaw was clearly very bothered. Everything is very recent though.
Reply 7563
My only guess is they really, really don't get on in private and this is bubbling over of it
At BUCS nationals supporting gf and a few friends. Will be posting updates in blog and on insta

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
At BUCS nationals supporting gf and a few friends. Will be posting updates in blog and on insta

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats your insta?
I wish ZMA didn't make me drowsy in the mornings and I could take it all the time. I had a dream last night where I had to go on the radio to cover the Rihanna and Drake song "Work," but I was late so the radio people were mad at me, and then Rihanna came on and called me out for not knowing the words. Honestly it's like half a step down from being on actual drugs from a mineral supplement. Totally whacky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw your post this morning and laughed in my warm, comfortable bed

#TeamCucumber
I wish ZMA didn't make me drowsy in the mornings and I could take it all the time. I had a dream last night where I had to go on the radio to cover the Rihanna and Drake song "Work," but I was late so the radio people were mad at me, and then Rihanna came on and called me out for not knowing the words. Honestly it's like half a step down from being on actual drugs from a mineral supplement. Totally whacky.

I've taken a variety of vitamins/multi vits/supplements over time and usually don't feel anything different taking them or not but when I took ZMA I instantly got much deeper sleep and had really vivid dreams every night. Was pretty cool tbh, but then the effects seemed to wear off slowly over a couple of months, then I stopped taking it.
Who's your guys idol or inspiration, fitness/ lifting wise or ultimate goal?

Mines Lance Armstrong (yeah, he's a **** but he achieved great things from cancer) and then goal wise; I don't really have one, other than clawing my way up my gyms deadlift ranks :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
DJ Khaled

Original post by In One Ear
I've taken a variety of vitamins/multi vits/supplements over time and usually don't feel anything different taking them or not but when I took ZMA I instantly got much deeper sleep and had really vivid dreams every night. Was pretty cool tbh, but then the effects seemed to wear off slowly over a couple of months, then I stopped taking it.

Jesus what brands of zma are you guys taking?
Original post by itsmyname
Jesus what brands of zma are you guys taking?

Just the myprotein one, ZMA is all the same pretty much. I think the dream side effect is to do with being slightly magnesium deficient in the first place, so it's not a surprise it wears off. I have found that taking it 10+ hours before I have to wake up mitigates some of the drowsiness side effects I was getting.
Does anyone else think Rich Pianorello is probably the best in the fitness YT community. His personality, and everything about him is so lovable, would love to have a conversation with him <3
Literally had a dream about being chased by Islamic extremists last night. SPOOKY.
Literally had a dream about being chased by Islamic extremists last night. SPOOKY.

Relevant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who's your guys idol or inspiration, fitness/ lifting wise or ultimate goal?

Mines Lance Armstrong (yeah, he's a **** but he achieved great things from cancer) and then goal wise; I don't really have one, other than clawing my way up my gyms deadlift ranks :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

RP is my inspiration <3

The ZMA has given me super powers, this is obvious.
real talk

[video="youtube;FSswEzWJdWo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSswEzWJdWo[/video]
What's everyone's form of cardio?

Also, thoughts on foam rollers.

Quick Reply

Latest