Full time, you?

Same hopefully well both get onto the course xx
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Polly209
Same hopefully well both get onto the course xx

Oh I so hope so! The waiting is killing me, but I'm so looking forward to it. I'll keep me fingers crossed for you Hun. 🍀
Reply 22
Original post by Net17011990
Oh I so hope so! The waiting is killing me, but I'm so looking forward to it. I'll keep me fingers crossed for you Hun. 🍀

I know!! Same here the waiting is killing me can't wait to get it over and done with wanna do this course so bad and thank you ave spoke to a girl on here she's had her interview last week she sent me this "I have just been given a condition offer! I will be starting the part time course in September*

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

What skills have you gained from your experiences

Tell my about a recent health story that has been in the news*

what do you hope to learn in this course

why do you want to study "nursing , midwifery" ect

TIPS*
Arrive early latecomers are not allowed in!*
(seriously)" Hope it helps you cud it's helped me gunna prepare myself for this interview xxx
Reply 23
I have already told the people in this chat lol
Reply 24
Original post by Polly209
I know!! Same here the waiting is killing me can't wait to get it over and done with wanna do this course so bad and thank you ave spoke to a girl on here she's had her interview last week she sent me this "I have just been given a condition offer! I will be starting the part time course in September*

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

What skills have you gained from your experiences

Tell my about a recent health story that has been in the news*

what do you hope to learn in this course

why do you want to study "nursing , midwifery" ect

TIPS*
Arrive early latecomers are not allowed in!*
(seriously)" Hope it helps you cud it's helped me gunna prepare myself for this interview xxx

iv told them already lol
Yes, I had already seen the post and grateful of the tips. Gives me some thing to work on, before the interview.
Reply 26
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the required hours of home study will be, I'm studying the part time course. I just wanted to know so I don't do too much or too little.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance

kerrie xx
Hi, I've just completed the leap course at wolverhampton university and I've now got an unconditional offer to start adult nursing this September.
I did the part time course your first semester you are in twice a week for literally 4 5 hours and in second semester just once a week for 4 hours again, if anyone needs any advice or information on the course I don't mind giving it!
And home study nothing really the course is pretty straight forward you have just assignments per semester which are essays and a Maths exam.
So the only home work is to just complete your assignments but you get a long time to do each one, as long as you get 40% on each you pass!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending