The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

DUAL Summer School

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ChrisJKerr
I hope you get everything sorted out!

Oh, yeah - it's going to be a pretty long day since I'll be coming from Glasgow; but, I'm looking forward to it. Will you?

hopefully thanks.

yeah I''m going too, long day for me too travelling from ayrshire, but I can't wait get up there . :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by staciew1
hopefully thanks.

yeah I''m going too, long day for me too travelling from ayrshire, but I can't wait get up there . :smile:

I've only been to Dundee once - so, it's going to be an interesting experience! :smile: I just wish we could make contact with more people before coming up - I saw their Facebook page with the graduation photos and ceremony which looks fun.
Reply 62
I've only been to Dundee once - so, it's going to be an interesting experience! :smile: I just wish we could make contact with more people before coming up - I saw their Facebook page with the graduation photos and ceremony which looks fun.

I also came up once for the visit day. same here, maybe there is a discussion board on my dundee for it. oh, I'll need to have a look at their page. have you applied for accomidation yet ?
I also came up once for the visit day. same here, maybe there is a discussion board on my dundee for it. oh, I'll need to have a look at their page. have you applied for accomidation yet ?

I couldn't make it to the Visit Day, unfortunately. :c Let me know if there's anything over there. Yeah, I've paid my deposit for accommodation for my first year - and, I applied for summer school housing, too. ^_^ You?
Reply 64
I couldn't make it to the Visit Day, unfortunately. :c Let me know if there's anything over there. Yeah, I've paid my deposit for accommodation for my first year - and, I applied for summer school housing, too. ^_^ You?

it was reall busy. yes of course will do. ah, I'm still waiting to hear back about accomidation for both summer school and term time.
it was reall busy. yes of course will do. ah, I'm still waiting to hear back about accomidation for both summer school and term time.

I'm not quite sure what happens with summer school accommodation, though - do you think we'll be allowed to move in on the Sunday before the campus course starts?
Reply 66
I'm not quite sure what happens with summer school accommodation, though - do you think we'll be allowed to move in on the Sunday before the campus course starts?

yes, because the accomodation becomes avalible on the sunday. Are you bringing someone with you on monday ?
yes, because the accomodation becomes avalible on the sunday. Are you bringing someone with you on monday ?

I am bringing my father as he is driving me - but, I got told that he is not permitted to join me at the university. So, he's going to have to try and find something to do for [INSERT UNKNOWN NUMBER] hours. What about you?
Reply 68
I am bringing my father as he is driving me - but, I got told that he is not permitted to join me at the university. So, he's going to have to try and find something to do for [INSERT UNKNOWN NUMBER] hours. What about you?

ah okay, thought I would be the only one bringing someone. yes my grandads coming. Hopefully they'll have somewhere for them to go.
ah okay, thought I would be the only one bringing someone. yes my grandads coming. Hopefully they'll have somewhere for them to go.

Good, good - I thought I'd be that one awkward guy who'd turn up with company. XD When I asked, I was told that "Dundee is a beautiful city - so, he will have plenty to occupy him" - which makes me think our guardians won't be sticking around.
Reply 70
Good, good - I thought I'd be that one awkward guy who'd turn up with company. XD When I asked, I was told that "Dundee is a beautiful city - so, he will have plenty to occupy him" - which makes me think our guardians won't be sticking around.

were all like mided then. oh, best break the news to him soon then. 😁
have you just finished sixth year ?
were all like mided then. oh, best break the news to him soon then. 😁
have you just finished sixth year ?

I mean, I'm sure they'll be allowed to guide us in - and, then, be told to go somewhere or wait in the city. We'll find out on the day.

Yeah - I know some people who took a year out, but, I just want to dive straight into university while the momentum is there. You?
Reply 72
I mean, I'm sure they'll be allowed to guide us in - and, then, be told to go somewhere or wait in the city. We'll find out on the day.

Yeah - I know some people who took a year out, but, I just want to dive straight into university while the momentum is there. You?

yeah defo. I completely agree, can hardly cope being stuck in the house the now, so couldnt possibly take a year out, need to keep on going.

how long is your course ?
yeah defo. I completely agree, can hardly cope being stuck in the house the now, so couldnt possibly take a year out, need to keep on going.

how long is your course ?

Oh, my God - I feel you! Study leave's horrendous enough - never mind a whole year of doing nothing!

Four years - more time spent in education, yeah, but, I'm hoping my interest in it will keep me going. How long is yours?

I still haven't heard back from my DUAL accommodation - all I know is that it's Belmont Flats.
Reply 74
Oh, my God - I feel you! Study leave's horrendous enough - never mind a whole year of doing nothing!

Four years - more time spent in education, yeah, but, I'm hoping my interest in it will keep me going. How long is yours?

I still haven't heard back from my DUAL accommodation - all I know is that it's Belmont Flats.

exactly!
thats not too bad, thought you'd maybe be longer studying two subjects.
I'm 5 years plus two years work experiecnce so 7 years. thats it also long you enjoy it.

same here, it says awaiting allocation. have you seen on blackboard the learning plus is up ?
exactly!
thats not too bad, thought you'd maybe be longer studying two subjects.
I'm 5 years plus two years work experiecnce so 7 years. thats it also long you enjoy it.

same here, it says awaiting allocation. have you seen on blackboard the learning plus is up ?

I thought the same, to be honest. Ah, well. XD

I haven't been on it lately - I'll give it a look. Hopefully, we'll be allocated rooms soon.
Reply 76
I thought the same, to be honest. Ah, well. XD

I haven't been on it lately - I'll give it a look. Hopefully, we'll be allocated rooms soon.

fingers crossed. :smile:
Reply 77
Hi guys and gals,

my name is Serena and im attending summer school this year, i live in dundee just now,

just thought it would be nice to introduce myself :smile:
Reply 78
Original post by SReid94
Hi guys and gals,

my name is Serena and im attending summer school this year, i live in dundee just now,

just thought it would be nice to introduce myself :smile:

hello, my name is stacie, I will be attending.
I'm from ayrshire.
Reply 79
Nice to meet you!
Ayrshire wow when are you travelling up?
Have you chosen ur subjects?
Did u get the email telling u to check my Dundee and the my modules tab?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest