The Student Room Group
Loltheres a thread just below about AQA B lol!

But yeah I found it really good!! Research methods was INSANELY easy! I did the other gender question which was also really easy lol, what about the first section?? I did the one about Freud, Wundt, Behaviourism and Humanism. Tbh I think the whole thing and the PYB2 paper as well was far easier than any of the practices we did.

Well, that's that over and done with!
Reply 2
Yea, research methods was like easy city. Pity that humanism and content analysis were my weakest topics though, but ah well, think I did alright.

Joe
hey what did you people write for the question on the experimental design of the study in the reasearch methods section?
Reply 4
I put independant groups design - you use different participants for each condition.
Yeah I put independant as well, and then talked about participant variables for the disadvantage - after about 5 mins of trying to work out what was a disadvantage of independant measures!
Reply 6
Thought it pretty easy, though the content analysis question kind of threw me slightly - i was like analysing existing material....... hmmmmm.......blank. Just kind of criticised other research methods into gender like Mead.
Only pyb5 to go now! :smile:
PYB 5? what, you doing A2 then? Don't you have PYB4 to do too? xx
Reply 8
Yep, same, just PYB5 for me as well! wahey! Then I can say bye-bye to Psychology FOREVER! :biggrin: I did PYB4 in Jan.

Joe
Reply 9
Noobster5
PYB 5? what, you doing A2 then? Don't you have PYB4 to do too? xx

Yeh i retook pyb1 cos i did like no work last year and my teacher couldn't control us and so i only got 39/105! Soo much easier the second time round when i actually did some revision!
In my school we do pyb4 in january, just managed to scrape an A which takes the pressure off a bit :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending