The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hic_et_ubique
and why dont bangladesh, or india or any south asian country qualify?? gess we are too busy with cricket...:wink:

Actually, Bangaladesh FA has been kicked out of FIFA, why? Because it is corrupt, not equal oppurtunities for all, so they are not allwed in the qualifying stages. :biggrin:
usama-ahmed
im just trying to establish whether its the same ilford county ashraf who supports man utd and lives a road away and is in year 11. lol

Who's Ashraf? :confused:
And wasy with posting people's addresses, names and school is fine but not addresses. :rolleyes: Can you please edit it :smile:

My attempt to speaking Benglish
Hoholzon bala aso nee?
Reply 222
ashmufc
Actually, Bangaladesh FA has been kicked out of FIFA, why? Because it is corrupt, not equal oppurtunities for all, so they are not allwed in the qualifying stages. :biggrin:

hahaha that's gotta suck, however, i was watching the asia cup, bangladesh vs india...it was a total joke. my little bro and his friends started watching too and i shooed them away:p: it's not something youngsters should be watching!:biggrin:
Reply 223
ashmufc

My attempt to speaking Benglish
Hoholzon bala aso nee?

gee-oy baiya

amra shokol balo assi

:smile:

:hello:
Reply 224
nafi167
hahaha:p: it's not something youngsters should be watching!:biggrin:

oh come on

:toofunny:

Reply 225
rahmara
oh come on

:toofunny:

hahah i'm deadly serious! the problem with a lot of asian cultures is that professional sports are shunned because everyone has to study and get all A's and become a doctor/engineer =|, so even if there are talented players, a lot of them don't make it as they are forbidden. however, in some parts this is changing and thankfully bangladesh is moving forward with cricket. at least now kids will be pushed to tap into their raw talent.
Reply 226
yep

i agree with you there

well said

Reply 227
haha yeah. i feel so bad for my dad and his brothers...they all were nat players for cricket, but they never had the chance to make it their living. my dad's oldest brother was even selected for pakistan before '71. however, the youngest one did get his chance to make cricket his sole profession. now he's making good money, he's quite well known and he's the nat team analyst.

even my cousins couldn't play due to their educations. one of them was on his way...played from u12 to u19, but then he became lazy and threw it all away...but the son of my youngest uncle is kinda being groomed to be a cricketer, although his mom doesn't really like that:p:
Reply 228
wooooooooooh

marshaalh thats really cool bro

wow your family must love cricket!

Reply 229
haha yeah they're cricket mad! i'm like the dark sheep of the family for going into football:biggrin: hahaha but i do play for the u19's in brunei...that isn't saying much though lol. in this u19 tournament in nepal, i think we broke record losses hahaha! thank god i wasn't playing in that tournament! i knew we'd get our back sides absolutely battered!
Reply 230
ok bro

thanks for all that cricket talk

not getting broed but just that im going off now

so ill speka to you some other time isnhaalah

:ciao:
Reply 231
haha alrighty then...ciao!
Football >>>>> Cricket
Reply 233
a few words ashmufc- i've edited my post but i dont really see how it gave away your location uless everybody knew mine.

if you don't know hwo ashraf is then either you don't go to ilford county or you are him and just bluffing. lol
Reply 234
:hello:

you guys ok?

usama-ahmed
if you don't know hwo ashraf is then either you don't go to ilford county or you are him and just bluffing. lol

I see we have a Sherlock Holmes within us..... :p:
Reply 236
i prefer hercule poirot, but you may say so nevertheless lol
Reply 237
ashmufc
I see we have a Sherlock Holmes within us..... :p:

hahah

:rofl:

now thats funny!

sorry to say bro usama :frown:
Reply 238
but does that mean my assumptions are correct?
Reply 239
hahah

bro bro bro

i see your using critical thkning ey???

yes, i tnik it could be right

Latest