ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    She asks the mod to ban herself, so she can work -_-
    I know
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    She got banned? :eek:
    DontJudge does this from time to time, needs to focus, she's going University this year

I'm assuming you're at uni? What course are you doing?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    Hmmm, now that you mention it I haven't read anything other than textbooks for a good while now. I used to be a bit of a book worm when I was younger but not any more really. I use my spare time in less mentally tiring ways lol. I guess I satisfy my cravings for a good story by watching movies now.
    I know what you mean, I used to be up reading books but now I need my sleep. Movies are easier to watch I guess but I was thinking of getting audio books? That sounds so lazy lol

(Original post by weirdnessandcoffee)
    A Thousand Splendid Suns is very good ;D
    Thanks, I'll look it up on Amazon
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    The names kill it, i swear down :rofl:
    Ooo :hubba: that’s kinda cool you know. Well make sure you give him a good shouting, cos they didn’t win the cup!
    Yerr everyones always related one way or the other. London relatives are always like, ‘yer yer Mumzys ma sasa goro bhai’ :teehee:
    Wat other sports you like watching?

Ohh yeah, sorry, white chicks then :sexface: thats the don movie inneh...

Trust i know these things :teehee: i’ll find you a hubby don’t worry.

Ya maboodh we aint talking about actual marriaqe are we :rolleyes:
    So you’re saying you don’t find any other guys fit that are out of your race? :eek:

Urgh...please stop talking about belly buttons. Just serve the tea and get the hell out inneh.

Thanks luvvy!
    Why do you come on less often then :nothing:

If you went when you were older, you would have found it very difficult to adapt to. Do you attend manchester uni?
    Lol i dunno
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    We beat India at cricket :woo: :woo: :woo:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    We beat India at cricket :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Joy bangla
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Politricks)
    DontJudge does this from time to time, needs to focus, she's going University this year

I'm assuming you're at uni? What course are you doing?
    Oh I used to do that too... I'm a second year studying Onko with Masters... :embarrassed:

what about you Tricks?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Oh I used to do that too... I'm a second year studying Onko with Masters... :embarrassed:

what about you Tricks?
    Excuse my ignorance, but what's Onko?
    I'm in 6th form, I hope to do Pharmacy, or something else which is related to Biology and Chemistry
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Excuse my ignorance, but what's Onko?
    I'm in 6th form, I hope to do Pharmacy, or something else which is related to Biology and Chemistry
    Onko lol, is Mathematics

How comes you want to that?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Onko lol, is Mathematics

How comes you want to that?
    Mathematics?! You're very brave..very brave.

I just enjoy anything related to Biology mainly, more specifically, the human physiology and so on..
    Pharmacy because the working hours and pay are okay
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mathematics?! You're very brave..very brave.

I just enjoy anything related to Biology mainly, more specifically, the human physiology and so on..
    Pharmacy because the working hours and pay are okay
    But cant you become a Pharmacist without the degree? Because you have to sit through certain exams for it?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    But cant you become a Pharmacist without the degree? Because you have to sit through certain exams for it?
    You have to do an Mpharm first, after 4 years of Mpharm at University you do a pre-registration year in a hospital or community Pharmacy, then after the exam at the end of the pre-reg year, you become a pharmacist.
    I think you're confusing pharmacists with dispensers in a Pharmacy, they don't need a degree, but to become a pharmacist you need a degree, then you can work in the hospital, community pharmacy, industry or lead a career in Academia.

How hard are you finding maths? What topics are you doing at the moment?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    You have to do an Mpharm first, after 4 years of Mpharm at University you do a pre-registration year in a hospital or community Pharmacy, then after the exam at the end of the pre-reg year, you become a pharmacist.
    I think you're confusing pharmacists with dispensers in a Pharmacy, they don't need a degree, but to become a pharmacist you need a degree, then you can work in the hospital, community pharmacy, industry or lead a career in Academia.

How hard are you finding maths? What topics are you doing at the moment?
    Oh thanks for clearing that up, I know someone who's a dispenser.

Maths, gee Second year getting tough, this semester especially but all I can do is work hard and make du'a. I'm studying 2 full on Algebra modules, one with a lot of pure maths and the fourth is a computing based exam. So a variety, except I don't do any stats, left it after first year. But I am finding it tough, but I really am enjoying it. :emo:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Oh thanks for clearing that up, I know someone who's a dispenser.

Maths, gee Second year getting tough, this semester especially but all I can do is work hard and make du'a. I'm studying 2 full on Algebra modules, one with a lot of pure maths and the fourth is a computing based exam. So a variety, except I don't do any stats, left it after first year. But I am finding it tough, but I really am enjoying it. :emo:
    Good luck getting the mark you want, maths must probably be one of the hardest courses after Physics, which university do you study maths at? Oh, and how many hours a day do you study outside of contact time?
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    kitha hoi se?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayEm)
    :surprise:
    aha you!
    I saw some of your posts when I clicked a few hundred pages back to like 2007 lol.
Updated: November 6, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.